Welcome Size 18!!

TC19

Its my birthday today!!!

Happy because I met the goal I set myself of reaching 14st 7lbs (well I was out by 1lb) but still celebrating but the best part for me is that am now in size 18 (down from a 22) (brought a couple of items specifically for my birthday and they fit)...so so happy that I thought I'd share with y'all!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

:):)HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sounds like you had a good one, bet you felt great in your new gear, onwards & downwards:D, well done you xxxxxxx

oh wow hun. i'm so pleased for you. :bliss:
:birthday: darling and we're so glad you shared this. it's nice to see others so happy. especially on such an important day. :D

HappyBirthday!!! And congrats at the weight loss!!! :D

Happy Birthday ! What a fabulous present, I can't wait to be a size 18, that means being able to shop in so many more shops, a huge milestone.

thanks y'all really appreciated! Never thought being an 18 would make me so happy!! Roll on 16!!

Have a great day!

Happy birthday and congratulations on size 18. What a lovely birthday present that was. Don't buy too many more clothes, you'll be down to a 16 before you know it!

Happy Birthday and welcome to the 18 club! Let's hope we're not in it for long...! xxxx

Back