Welcome to all the newbies

Hi all, i ve been reading this forum for a couple of weeks and have finally put my money where my mouth is and ordered 2 months supply which arrived on Tues so am now on day 3...and feeling surprisingly pretty good ! My friend is starting on Sunday and we are planning a big blowout after 4 weeks n having a drink (or few) and a curry. Until then I m just gonna hide away from temptation ...wish me luck :)

Hi Annie C, if you have ordered a 2 month supply it seems you are commited to do this diet. This forum is here if you need support and here for you even when you just want to chat.

Why would you want to have a blow out after just one month, why not wait unitl you have reached your goal, anyway it is up to you.

It seems you may have got your ticker wrong, what the ticker is saying is that you want to reach a BMI of 0 by which time you will be dead and you want to gain 206lbs because you weighed nothing, zero, so not quite sure what your goals are.

Hello!

I'm starting today! - got my shake made up in the fridge at work!

Going to weigh myself tonight, as i have to go and buy my new scales!

Fingers crossed for a sucessful 1st week! :)

Amy x

Thanks Mark, think I ve got it right now :confused:
had a chocolate shake today and it was actually yummy.....YAY !!
Am really excited about this now and am sooo determined, i was always a skinny minnie and I knew I d put weight on, the deciding factor was when size 18 jeans didnt fit and I weighed myself and worked out my BMI..to discover I am obese.....devastated
But on the right track now and i m so glad i found this forum

Welcome Kittykat, good luck. I am sure your 1st week will be fine. Please join the forum and use it as a critch of you need to, we are all very supportive and will listen to whatever the problems are or if just want to chat. We will try to help you if we can whenever you need us.

welcome annie c and kiitykat hope you enjoy this forum x

Hello all
I have been lurking for the past few weeks. I got my shakes and started last Monday.

Last edited:
Each journey begins with the first step

Oh the cliches! - today I started the exante diet.
I was concerned that there was no support, but after visiting this site several times whilst making up my mind, I am ever hopeful that the support and encouragement that I have already read is readily available.

Ready to deal with the carby-dark night of the soul

Toptips most welcome,
My first set off distractions is to jazz up my profile with one of those flowery measurements if I ever find out where they come from

Last edited:
Hi amber and welcome . If you click on someones ticker it should take you to the site x

Hi Amber, welcome to Exante. You will find the forum is a place where you can share you good time and your bad times. We are there for you and try to make your journey as painless as possible if you allow us to of course, it is up to you whether you want to join in and share your experience with us. I personally found it a godsend and seriously could not have done this with the support, inspiration and motiviation from everyone past and present on this forum.

How was day one, I am hoping you got through it OK and are ready for round 2.

Thank goodness I found you!

Hello, I have just ordered my 4 weeks Exante supply and will start 1st of August. |I work in a primary school and I am bit worried about going all feeble and light headed so thought I'd wait til holidays begun and my birthday had passed.
I have couple of friends who have done LL and CD and they both swear that they didn't feel hungry but at the moment I just don't believe them!!
It was great to find this forum where I can find all the help, advice and support that i need.
All the best to all of us in our weight loss endeavours!
Regards,
Helen
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjptdJe/]
weight.png

[/url]

Last edited:
I have been coming on here for the last month or so and I am at the end of my first day (on my second try!)

I tried exante at the start of June and lasted a week. The week was fine, but then I had to fly abroad and decided that I would eat the inflight meal. I then spent one month abroad in the middle east staying with my aunt and uncle. In general, I stuck to it. Unfortunately, my aunt and uncle are rather large people and have a BIG love for food and eating out. They like to go out for meals at the weekend and as it was a holiday for me, I let myself indulge. It began by just having a starter (salad and protein) but slowly, it grew to drinking again and when I have had a drink, I forget all my goals! Then when I got back, I moved from London to my parents and things went awry... That said, I am down a stone from when I started. This time however, I want to do it properly, no excuses. I want to do it properly whilst I have time off for the summer.

I currently weight 11 stone 5 and want to get down to 8.5 if possible before refeeding. MY goals for now though will be 11 stone, 10 stone 9 (as this is what i weighed when I was a very fit rower!) then down to ten stone (which is what I weighed at my lightest in my adult life having spent some time in hospital) and we will see from there.... These are just goal posts for me to think about. I have the age old target of a wedding on September 12th. I would love to be able to wear a size 8/10 for. I head back to Uni in October and would love to be able to buy a whole new wardrobe for it and get rid of all the old clothes I have accumulated over the year.

This is quite an essay...

I am going to use this place as a sounding board. Somewhere to voice my frustrations as I know it might not be that easy. Although, to be honest, it wasn't hunger, but staying up all night at an airport and feeling sick which got me last time.

Anyway, wish me luck, day 1 down!

Lesson learnt (have thought I had started multiple times over the last week) is to make sure I WAIT for proper meal times to eat the bar shake and soup otherwise I will get hungry, at least until I get into Ketosis.

Apologies for the ramble.... over and out!

Hi I'm new. Started Orlistat today. I have PCOS, Adenomyosis and Insulin Resistance sooooo.......weigh at a big 15st 4lb so I want to get down to 10 stone. That was my weight when I met my hubby at 16 so have changed ALOT over the years! Tho he doesn't seem to mind. Will use this site to help me stay on track. Anyone else been on this drug, how did you find it? Ria xxxxx

i tried xenical which is the same, and all i did was pass orange liquid from my bottom, not very nice, it is ok if u don;t eat any fat, but as soon as u do it comes out, wear panty liners to protect yr underwear.

hi to all just starting exante after losing six stone on a similer diet and putting 5 back on :cry:my own fault,havnt tried exante products before just wondered what products are the best as mine should be here on monday[using up last of old stuff] love to all xx

Back