Welcome to all the newbies

Hi Again Suziemo, for starters I very much doubt there is not a lot to tell us about your self, you are just a winner for taking this step. Why have decided to start a VLCD, no doubt everything else has failed, or you just want to lose weight quickly? And we would love you to introduce yourself to the forum and join us.
Secondly, a scaleoholic is some one who is addicted to weighing themselves everyday numerous times a day. i am one of those as are many people on the forum, sad really but funny. Some of the stories are quite funny.

right all - I have just ordered my first weeks supply. I thought I'd do that, see how it goes and then move up to the four week supply.

To give you background. I hate it when I look like this. My weight makes me totally despair, and I'm tired of crying behind closed doors.

I am a chaotic eater. Sometimes I wake up, and have to start the day by hitting the ground running. Breakfast can be my evening meal - and I know I'm not alone in this! So, well, I guess we all know what happens - eat nothing all day, then stuff your face at night. Not to mention the wine. Then you get the mood swings, 'cause your blood sugar is all over the place, so then you get the arm swings to the biscuits cause your mood is all over the place - any of this sound familiar?

Soooooooo......Exante struck me as a solution to two problems, one the weightloss and two, the bonkers eating.

I tried Cambridge so long ago the instructions were in Latin. I don't remember much, but it didn't do it for me (hence the Exante one week supply to start with)But I understand VLCD have changed since then - for one thing, Exante seems more high-protein than the original Cambridge, and carb is a serious no-no for me.

A friend recommended VLCD - she did AllaboutW8 (I think) and didi really well. She suggested it to me, since I have the attention span of a gnat and she felt the quick results would encourage me. In addition, she knows I have am terrible with food choices - this takes it right out of the equation.

Any of this make sense?

Hi Again, with your permission may I post this on the forum below. This section is what they call the stickys. Everyone would love to meet you and believe me everyone has been through what you are going throug.

Please check out my post with you as the subject, only if that is OK, or you can do it yourself.

yes suzi, we have all been ther.
i went to other extreme i binged all time. so i have cut it out altogether. it is hard at 1st but believe me if i can do it any1 can. i have tried all sorts of diets but have always failed, the cambridge was too expensive for me and i found only the shakes wer better than exantes. the shakes on exante are not as sweet but still nice n creamy. we all add spices to the soups as they can be quite rich. the bars are much better than cd as i found them powdery. The bars are lush.
good luck and keep us updated. you should get them tues so we look forward to u honking with the rest of us.
we all honk everday on another post to say we have stuck to it each day.

Hi Again, with your permission may I post this on the forum below. This section is what they call the stickys. Everyone would love to meet you and believe me everyone has been through what you are going throug.

By all means, markanderl, move away - I feel like a bit of a prat! Thanks for your help!

Hi Suziemo, I meant no harm suzie, I am not going anywhere. Why do you feel like a prat you have done and said nothing wrong. If I did anything wrong I apologise but I just wanted to help. What I meant earlier is that this section is basically an information section. The actual forum in below this where everyone chats to each other. Again please accept my apologies if I have offended you.

Last edited:
Mark, just think she was joking. As you can see from her post, she has great humour lol

Isis, I did a couple of times and I don't think she was joking, I think if she was she would have joined the forum, I am hoping she still might

I have just re read and can still see the humour in it.....feeling like she had posted in the wrong place. Taking up your offer to move it.

Anyhow, I am sure in is fine in Exante land darling Mark :) (((hugs))) x

You know what yoy might just be right, now who is the pratt??

Suzie if you are here or going to read it apologies if I took it the wrong way. What an idiot if I did.I shall open the post for you.

ohhhh mark xx I think she meant move her post:D
silly sausage

you are not an idiot. The written word can be interpreted in many ways. Thats why texts can cause arguments mate :)

Suzie :D welcome to our lovely little world of space food and invaluable support. Enjoy the diet, get thru the first week (with or without tears lol...i shed a few on day 4), and were here if you need us :D

Good luck!

And Mark....you are a very silly sausage lol. x

welcome suzie :) Im sure you will find this site inspireing and motivating . like me im on day5 and would'nt have been able to do this without these lovely people .
Mark your the daddy of exante forum you coud'nt affend anyone . I read your post and all i saw was you being supportive dont worry xx

Hi, I registered last week, but just wanted to say Hi as I've officially started Total solution today!
Am getting loads of inspiration from reading everyone elses posts!

Welcome to all the newbies..so sorri if i haven't welcomed you all in your own threads, not been here and soo many have turned up lol...wish you all the best on this diet and we are all here to support each other and you along the way...:)
mwah

I would like to update my previous welcomes to the recent forum joiners. I am not near a pc during the weekends for a few months and my internet time during the weekday evenings is very very limited due to my compressed working hours so my posting time will be restricted and I know that I will not always have the time now to welcome everyone individually, especially as the board has suddenly got quite active.
But I do read every post eventually so please consider yourselves all welcomed, if not on paper via my thoughts. ;)

Love Myr xxx

Back