Welcome to Dukan

Wow wow wow 7 days on Dukan 5 days had been attack. weighing In today at a 12lbs loss. How is this possible?? I have done slimming world in the past and it's took me a good month or so to lose that? Have a great day everyone

Hi Drumstar - totally possible :) I lost 11lbs my first week when I did Dukan 4yrs ago (I started at 208). Forewarning - it did slow down and even had a slight bump up (logged all in my original diary "Jess' Journey"). You're off to a GREAT start. Just be sure to stick with it and also go through all four phases… best of luck!

Wow that's fab. I have in total lost 13.5 since the 4th Jan. I started cruise Saturday and had a loss since then which is great. My biggest downfall when dieting is chocolate, potatoes bread and pasta because I can not have these is helping I stick to rules. I'm not really missing them either tbh

Hi all! I am a complete newbie when it comes to Dukan... I have been redwing through the book, but am finding it hard to believe that even on Attack, I am on a diet.
perhaps,I am doing it wrong?! I am only on day two, and have yet to be hungry on this diet, especially with the addition of oat bran today (didn't have it in yesterday).

Potatoes, chocolate and bread... Ah, they are my true enemies! But I know what you mean... If you draw than line in the sand and you know you simply cannot have them, it is easier to avoid them altogether than to try and have a little but. Well, for me it is!

Back