Welcome to Dukan

Good Morning, welcome and good luck xxx

Thought I would come back to Minimims for some much needed support, have done Cambridge and currently my weight is really getting me down! Have bought the Dukan on my kindle so fingers crossed..... lets give it a go!!!

Hello fellow dukaneers,

I'm returning starting attack tomorrow and wanted to say hi. I'm ready for the attack tomorrow and although many would think it's not the wisest thing starting just before the Easter egg season and also moving house next week, but it seems I've been finding 'excuses' not to start since January so I'm going to bite the bullet & go for it...

Looking forward to hearing your stories :)

xxxxxx

Newbie!

Hello everyone, :)

I started the Dukan Diet 13 days ago. I decided to try Dukan because out of all the diets, I like this one because you are told exactly what to do to acheive your true weight. My true weight was calculated on the website and I was happy to see that I only need to lose 10 pounds. I am in my mid-40s and have never had a weight problem, but since starting my "desk job" over 10 years ago, my weight creeps up each year. I do love to exercise, but exercise alone is not enough and I have come to realize that I can't eat (and drink) the way I used to! I have tried weight watchers and various calorie counting Aps that have not worked. Right now I am at a healthy BMI, but I would feel a lot better if I could drop these pounds and somehow shed some of this belly fat! Some of my very bad habits include my absolute love of carbs, including bread, rice, popcorn, and potato chips. I love my evening wine. Since starting this diet, I have NOT cheated at all. I even attended a cocktail party and drank club soda. I really think I can do this. I have been looking for a support site and hopefully I have found it. So far I have lost 3 pounds which doesn't sound like a whole lot, but that's not bad after only 13 days.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to say hi.
My name is Gemma and I am 32.
I am starting the dukan diet for the first time.
Today is my first day.
I have roughly 66 pounds to lose

:)

Welcome! You're in very good company here :)

Hi there...

I stumbled across this forum whilst looking for some information regarding Stock Cubes and Dukan - I started Dukan for the first time on Monday morning - so I am two (and a half days) into my first attack phase.

So far - I've lost 5.5ibs - I started at 21st 5lbs and I have a target of around 18st - so a long way to go, but encouraging to have some early progress.

I look forward to joining in conversations and learning about Dukan from my new friends!

Matt

I started a Dukan diary - but it appears to not be showing up... any ideas?

Hello, everyone I am trying to lose weight and some how I feel it is going very slow and i am not getting results for all the efforts i am putting in.
So i started at 76Kg on the Dukan Diet Plan.
Attack phase I lost nothing.
Later on in a total of 17 days I have lost 1.5 kg only :/.
Now i have become more strict I am following the cruise phase trying to eat between 1000-1200 calories each day and I workout 4 times a week burning approximately 1000 calories each session.
I cannot figure out where I am going wrong?
My target weight is to be 50 Kg in 5-6 months which is realistic as per healthy weight loss.
And it is a serious matter as I have to be 50 around that time I really need to it has become a challenge please help.
Thank You!

Hello, everyone I am trying to lose weight and some how I feel it is going very slow and i am not getting results for all the efforts i am putting in. So i started at 76Kg on the Dukan Diet Plan. Attack phase I lost nothing. Later on in a total of 17 days I have lost 1.5 kg only :/. Now i have become more strict I am following the cruise phase trying to eat between 1000-1200 calories each day and I workout 4 times a week burning approximately 1000 calories each session. I cannot figure out where I am going wrong? My target weight is to be 50 Kg in 5-6 months which is realistic as per healthy weight loss. And it is a serious matter as I have to be 50 around that time I really need to it has become a challenge please help. Thank You!

Don't count calories on Dukan - eat when you are hungry!

Maybe post your menses and we can comment further?

P x

Not sure I should be commenting on anyone's menses, Pol... :)

Cx

Heya I'm new to dukan I'm on day 4 of the attack phase and I'm starting to struggle been feeling very drained with no energy mood swings and today started having headaches. Im Drinking plenty of water. How ever I have lost 3lb I have 2 more days of attack to go and could use some advice

many thanks xxx

Heya I'm new to dukan I'm on day 4 of the attack phase and I'm starting to struggle been feeling very drained with no energy mood swings and today started having headaches. Im Drinking plenty of water. How ever I have lost 3lb I have 2 more days of attack to go and could use some advice

many thanks xxx

Attack can be as long or as short as you want it to be...if you are struggling I would move on to cruise.

You will probably have another 1lb off by tomorrow morning.

If you start a food diary it will help others to help you.

Good luck with Dukan:)

Attack can be as long or as short as you want it to be...if you are struggling I would move on to cruise.

You will probably have another 1lb off by tomorrow morning.

If you start a food diary it will help others to help you.

Good luck with Dukan:)

Weigh my self this morning and lost another 1 1/2 :)

Hi everyone. On last day of Attack started Monday weighed myself last night 7lbs off. Ideally looking for about 40lbs off by June but a good chunk of that by March. Would love to hear any tips for cruise phase? I have a big sweet tooth and managed fine this week but i know in long run will be hard to sustain so any ideas for sweet tooth desserts all snacks would be appreciated :) 215lbs start weight 208 Current weight

Wow wow wow 7 days on Dukan 5 days had been attack. weighing In today at a 12lbs loss. How is this possible?? I have done slimming world in the past and it's took me a good month or so to lose that? Have a great day everyone

Last edited:
Back