Welcome to Dukan

Sal start a diary and we can follow your progress and advice xxx good luck

Hi there :)

I love how positive your post is despite having fallen off the wagon before. I hope this time around goes super well for you and that we get to share in your successes too :)

Sam

Well Ive started day one of the diet.... So off we go with ATTACK!!!!

Ive borrowed the Diet book and two cookery books from the Library

Loving my library card :)

today I tried making cookies with my bran allowance ....eeeeeeeeeekkkk

meatballs and quiche

Not a bad day but need to find ways to eat it cheaper...

Hello and welcome, check out Dukan on a budget threat its very helpful xxx

Thanks for the tip x

Hi Everyone! I'm brand new to Dukans and on day four in Attack with a four pound loss! I'm feeling great about my loss so far and seem to be in ketosis as I'm not very hungry. I am really looking forward to getting to know my fellow dukaneers and this forum seems full of support and great ideas to help endure. I am Canadian, residing just outside of Toronto and I am forty two years old.

Hi Everyone! I'm brand new to Dukans and on day four in Attack with a four pound loss! I'm feeling great about my loss so far and seem to be in ketosis as I'm not very hungry. I am really looking forward to getting to know my fellow dukaneers and this forum seems full of support and great ideas to help endure. I am Canadian, residing just outside of Toronto and I am forty two years old.

Welcome Im on day 6. Goodluck xxx

Welcome lay xxx loads of help and support hear xxx

Thank you and continued good luck to you to!

Welcome layni and jeew and I look forward to hearing your results!

Hi, we'll this is my first post. I am on day 4 of attack and have lost 6lb. Really pleased with results so far. Got a lot to loose as I don't want to be this fat and unhealthy anymore, I am forty next year and I want to be a slim yummy mummy again.

Hi angel and welcome! Great start and a great goal for next year!

Hello, I have just started the Dukan diet and have done four of my six attack days. I weigh myself in Kilos and started at 98kilos and am now 93.7kilos. I am sooooooo pleased with this but worry that it may be too much. I am glad to have found this forum as I do find that I give things up easily but I do need to lose this weight as it is getting ridiculous.

Well done fluffy! Great start. And don't worry, the loss won't be so dramatic after attack. Dukan is not a 'crash diet' even though the results are so amazing.

Welcome to the forums and I enjoy seeing your progress.

Ooops! I guess should have introduced myself here. I've started a thread saying hello ... sorreee! But HELLO! :eek:

Helloooo.. I started 3 days ago.. am now in the Cruise stage because I only have about 5 lbs to lose. I have a question and I am in a dilemma.
I am 17; 4,11 ft and 6,10 st (yes, that's not a lot but my belly is huge!!) Also, once I return to boarding school, I'm not too sure how I am going to continue this there. In terms of diet, all they provide is rice and curry, maybe the occaisonal pasta, chapatii or burgers: none of them even remotely healthy. To make your own food, there are only microwaves, grillers, kettles and toasters. I can take with me eggs and make oat bran porridge, make stuff with tinned tuna etc. But majority of the requirements for the diet will not be able to be fulfilled whilst boarding so, can anyone offer me advice as to how I may continue this diet, please I have tried so many things to get rid of my belly but nothing is working. I'm hoping a max of 4 weeks on this can help get rid of it. Please helpppp

Good morning everyone!

Started Dukan a couple of months ago and finally have the courage to come back to Minimins!

Tried Cambridge a couple of years back and could not deal with no eating.

Loving Dukan as I can eat eat eat! And surprisingly - can have cakes and cookies (Dukan style of course) and not feel guilty!

I'm happy to be here and looking forward to making new friends :)

Back