Welcome to Dukan

Hi I started Dukan Attack on Saturday and it seems really easy so far. I have done every diet going so fingers crossed this is the one :)

New today

Hi

I've just started Day 1 of of the Attack Phase today. I've also registered on the Official Dukan website.
I started off today at 18st. 2lbs and they reckon my attack phase will be 5 days and I should lose 5lb in that time.

I found it okish today. Had oatbran breakfast.
boiled eggs and mackerel for lunch. (stank the office out!) and a turf and surf for dinner (rump steak and king prawns with loads of garlic and onions) for dinner. Feel absolutely stuffed.
Also did the toning exercises recommended on the website. My downfall has been sweeties!
had a party at the weekend and there are loads of kids sweets still in the house. I had 2 lollipops this evening.:eek:
So I'll be weighing myself tomorrow to see where i'm at.

Hello all. So after a month of lurking I feel it's finally time to introduce myself.

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks on Dukan for me and I hopped on the scales this morning to find I'd hit that magical first stone marker. I don't think I've ever felt so motivated by a diet before despite trying many.

I read the book cover to cover before starting and think this really helped so I'd recommend that to anyone considering starting this.

I'm looking forward to getting a little more involved here and maybe helping some others on their Dukan journey.

HI I have been on the Dukan Diet for 16 days, got lots to lose but feel really positive about this one, the book makes alot of sense and getting tons of recipes off the net which helps to make everything taste better and Idon't feel so limited. Really hope I can do this.

Hi there, Im on day 9 of Attack phase, and ive lost 12lbs which is great, better than my last attempt of dieting on meal replacement diet!!

Just searching the net for meal ideas etc now. Also just ate a few fat-free activia vanilla yogs which are a no-no...Anyway really enjoying the diet, no side-effects or tiredness so far and the oat bran a life saver in the mornings..Simone xx

Hi all!
I only joined today so i'm trying to find my way around.I will be starting the Dukan diet on Monday hopefully if my book arrives on time.I have been reading the FAQ' and a few posts and find them a great help. Aiming to take it one day at a time and hopefully finally meet my goal weight.

I'm looking forward to reading all your posts.

The best of luck to you all. ;)

WOW well done Moanz - ditto with the meal replacement - I lost loads but put it all back on and more - hoping that I manage to follow the book to conclusion and be the slim me for ever, very tired of yo-yo dieting!

Hi i'm new to Dukan but not to Minimims. Was a member here many moons ago after following LL.

I started Dukan on Tuesday after reading the book cover to cover. Weigh in today after 2 days on Dukan attack is 9lbs :p. Chuffed with that. Will start a Dukan diary, as this will be a great record for myself about how i'm doing or what changes if things start to go pear shaped.

Good luck Dukaners.

good luck to you too LisaZ :)!!

Hi all - I just joined. I'm reading the Dukan book at the moment but won't be starting the diet until Friday as I'm committed to a meal out on Thursday night. I did well on Atkins a few years ago until I dropped the ball on holiday, but my body just wasn't having it when I tried it again last year, so I'm giving Dukan a go. Have set a goal of losing 60lbs and I don't really care how long it takes, as long as it stays off.

Hi all,
Day 3 of attack stage...
Monday weight: 81.1kg (before starting diet)
Tuesday weight: 79.8kg (work hot pants for training :D)
Wednesday weight: 79.5kg (not bad...) training tonight so hopefully a bit of a difference for tomorrow??

I wish i had to energy for training :(

My get up and go has definitely got up and gone.:confused:

Not sure if it's the diet or my late shifts at work........ Hopefully next week I'll be back in the gym :whacky068:

Started today!!

Morning all!

Well, I started my Dukan diet today, got the books last week and had a delicious "last supper" of paella last night and am raring to go...got about 34lbs to lose and am hoping to lost most of that before Christmas, when, let's face it, I'll be overindulging somewhat!

Have high hopes for this diet and love that there's an end in sight, not to mention that Dukan let's me drink tea and coffee unlike Atkins!! :)

I made some oat bran gallettes yesterday, and am actually really looking forward to having mine with cottage cheese and smoked salmon for my lunch...yum yum!

Hi fellow dukaneers,,wow day 2 and a half of attack (dont ask !! had planned to start mon but stocked up and after a non dukan b/fast i decided to try it)
I have read and read the book & this forum which is fab! I was unable to post anywhere till today as couldnt verify my acct,,all sorted now thanks to mods:)
So 4lb down i appreciate this is prob firstly water but it feels FANTASTIC!
had plenty of fish chicken an scrambled egg, gallette i have had at night as thats when i usually pig out!! I have stuck to 2l of water,,am still in the all new to me phase worrying i am doing it right!! I made s/f jelly and had half a sachet made up today is that too much? i also mixed it with ff yog and left to set for jog/jelly treat,,can i have that whilst on attack?
thanks in advance for all help and advice I am planning to follow this through each stage, I love it that i can reprogramme my eating habits:)
edit I am scared to log my 4lb weigh loss on my stats just yet!! I know me of little faith still !

Hi everyone, not been on Minimins for a while, well i'm back and start a new diet tomorrow....Dukan, i've read up alot on it and have my mum sending a book, feel like this coild be the one for me, so wish me luck guys : ) x

Good luck and welcome.

I'm on my second week and loving the results. Having a few relaxed days as I have tonsillitis.

Everyone on here has been an enormous help xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone just wanted to say hello on here first before I start the Dukan Diet - Have been doing a lot of research but still many questions :p

Going to start the diet on Monday - on looking at the official website my 'true weight' should be 8 stone 6 and i'm currently 9 stone 7 - that's with the gym 3 times a week and eating lots of biscuits at work, I think for me that will be the hardest thing as there are always biscuits on offer and I just can't seem to say no to them :(

A little worried about the first few days and managing to keep a varied meal plan as I don't eat tuna, salmon or anything too adventurous I am panicking, also having been veggie for quite a few years i'm not a big meat eater! Although I do love yoghurt :)

Feeling very positive about this and looks like this forum will be a good support network :0) Hope to speak to you all soon, sorry in advance if I post lots of questions xx

Back