Welcome to Dukan

Hi again Georgie, It's nice finding a familiar name on the different forums :) I'm back to work tomorrow so that will be a new challenge but at the moment I'm feeling really motivated and prefer the losses on the scale to the temptations, long may it last.... Would love to have another 1/2 lb off in the morning to be a half stone down on attack. Fingers crossed!

Well crossing fingers didn't work and had a pound on this morning but didn't stray off the plan yesterday so big disappointment :-( Oh well I suspect its due to the effects of not enough fibre (and the inevitable consequences of that) and/or PMT. Start cruise tomorrow :) but have to go to dentist in the morning :-( which spoils it a a little! Really looking forward to my salad....

Hi again Georgie, It's nice finding a familiar name on the different forums :) I'm back to work tomorrow so that will be a new challenge but at the moment I'm feeling really motivated and prefer the losses on the scale to the temptations, long may it last.... Would love to have another 1/2 lb off in the morning to be a half stone down on attack. Fingers crossed!
Ive not lost anymore weight either,
Its the first day of my period today , so wanted to eat everything in sight, but did eat vedg this evening on a protein only day...I was climbing the walls vertually!!

Hi Georgie
I'm really on a downer, I've put back on 1.5 lbs of what I had lost and haven't gone off plan at all. It really knocks your motivation and it is becomes so much harder to stick to it when you aren't seeing a benefit, even worse I'm heading in the wrong direction :-(
Really struggling with lack of fibre, feel bloated and have a stinking headache tonight. If my weight is up again tomorrow morning I think I'll scream..... or more likely hit the biscuit tin as I might as well have tangible reason for the gains..... I'm doing my walks and drinking my fluids but just not working my way at the moment. Hope things improving for you :)

Hi folks, I'm Eilidh and I'm doing the Dukan diet. Trying to lose 56lb and new to this forum so thought I'd say hi! Spent the last two nights obeying the "no alcohol" by being designated driver, and have lost 2kg in the last 6 days. Aiming for a 10 day attack so more than half way there! Looking forward to using this for advice/tips/support!

HI YOGI, I have just joined this site. I also signed up for Dukan Diet site, 17th Jan but have requested a refund a soon as I saw the info supplied 18th Jan, seemed a total rip off to me too, did you get the refund without too much hassle. I am hoping that this site will give me the support I need as soon as I learn how to use it properly. Thank you

fatmands said:
HI YOGI, I have just joined this site. I also signed up for Dukan Diet site, 17th Jan but have requested a refund a soon as I saw the info supplied 18th Jan, seemed a total rip off to me too, did you get the refund without too much hassle. I am hoping that this site will give me the support I need as soon as I learn how to use it properly. Thank you

Hi fatmands welcome to minimins, it's way way more informative and supportive than the 'official site' IMHO!! I didn't have any problems with the refund as I was well within the allowed time. I've been far less active on the site this past week because of my husbands accident. I just don't get time to sit down. I hope you find it as helpful as I have.

New since Monday/Tuesday! I have paid for the Dukan website before Xmas and regretting it very much!!! Useless information!! This has helped a lot more this week! On my 3rd day of attack,gonna buy some sf jelly tonight. What else can I have as snack?? :)

anji said:
New since Monday/Tuesday! I have paid for the Dukan website before Xmas and regretting it very much!!! Useless information!! This has helped a lot more this week! On my 3rd day of attack,gonna buy some sf jelly tonight. What else can I have as snack?? :)

If you make the SF jelly up to half pint and then whisk it into a 500g tub of fat free Fromage Frais whilst still hot, adding slowly as you whisk. Leave it to set for a lovely mousse.

I've been to every shop in town to look for some sf jelly tonight and nowhere sold it,then again we've only got spar and asda here! So that's only 2! I ended up buying a bottle of wine! That's what I'm struggling with but I've narrowed the wine down alternative nights,that's something since I was having wine every night :(

anji said:
I've been to every shop in town to look for some sf jelly tonight and nowhere sold it,then again we've only got spar and asda here! So that's only 2! I ended up buying a bottle of wine! That's what I'm struggling with but I've narrowed the wine down alternative nights,that's something since I was having wine every night :(

I'm lucky in that I don't drink so one less thing to avoid :)

Yeah you are! I think I drink cos I'm bored and it's become a habit at home! Need to find a fit bloke who's a personal trainer as well! Lol! Thanx for advice :)

anji said:
Yeah you are! I think I drink cos I'm bored and it's become a habit at home! Need to find a fit bloke who's a personal trainer as well! Lol! Thanx for advice :)

It became a habit for my husband too, he can't drink ow because of the painkillers he's on so he's on an enforced abstinence from his beer!!

New to the site and doing Dukan, so wanted to say hi to all you other Dukanites. Second. Time around here. First time made it through attack, only to stop after third day in cruise because no weight loss. Since reading through the posts here, along with over the top commitment, realize the need for patience. So, much thanks already!

Joydriven said:
New to the site and doing Dukan, so wanted to say hi to all you other Dukanites. Second. Time around here. First time made it through attack, only to stop after third day in cruise because no weight loss. Since reading through the posts here, along with over the top commitment, realize the need for patience. So, much thanks already!

Good luck :)

I know how you feel, I only really USED to buy wine at the weekend , I live on my own, so I like to buy one or 2 as a treat but Ive managed to have 2 bottles in a month since this diet.
I think I like to have it at the weekend ( or used to as it makes me drop off to sleep, but now I am having no carbs either I'm wide awake in the evening so have been doing ironing:ashamed0005:

:clap::girlpower::talk017::wavey:

Hi all just want to say hello and that it will be joing you on your journey as of Saturday :D im just reading the book at the moment and having a good look on here xx

Welcome ljwari! Such a great place to find answers and support!

Back