Welcome to Dukan

Hey everyone.
Ive followed SW for a few years and did ok but then gained most of my weight back and struggled to get back to it.
I did Dukan last summer before my holiday and lost 2 stone :D
After my holiday I went back to SW and ive really struggled.
So a few weeks ago I went back to Dukan- I really did love it last summer. :cool:
Ive had 3 weeks of weigh ins already= -8,-5,-3.
I do have loads to lose but Ive got the feeling this is my time.xx:)

Hi Nicky :)

Welcome to the dukan board - have you calculated your true weight? Got the book?

There's a FAQ post on the main page, it's really helpful to get you started.

Best of luck with your journey - look forward to keeping up with your progress :) x

Hi Nicky :)

Welcome to the dukan board - have you calculated your true weight? Got the book?

There's a FAQ post on the main page, it's really helpful to get you started.

Best of luck with your journey - look forward to keeping up with your progress :) x

Hi, yes Ive got the book and recently brought the Dukan life plan one. Think the updated version has a fab layout.
Ive also read the FAQ-very useful :)
I got my true weight from the Dukan site, it was in the mid 13's, so ive got at least 10 stone to lose. Im going to work hard to get past the 20 stone mark-that seems to be my brick wall. :mad:

Ive been a lurker for a while but glad to finally be posting :D

You've done so well already :)...whatever you've been doing - keep on doing it :) ooh and obviously keep posting on here, no more lurking missus, we need to get some tips from your menus by the looks of things :D xx

Hi, yes Ive got the book and recently brought the Dukan life plan one. Think the updated version has a fab layout.
Ive also read the FAQ-very useful :)
I got my true weight from the Dukan site, it was in the mid 13's, so ive got at least 10 stone to lose. Im going to work hard to get past the 20 stone mark-that seems to be my brick wall. :mad:

Ive been a lurker for a while but glad to finally be posting :D

Hi Nicky Welcome to the forum - if you havent already started a dukan journey diary on here then start one. I did and I love reading my posts from the beginning. The rest of us would love to read it too ;)

Hi all!

Well, after a good try (and subsequent fail) of Slimming World - and after seeing a few friends get amazing results from Dukan - I'm here to give it my best shot! Plan is to start tomorrow (plenty eggs and sliced meat for a 10 day attack...) So fingers crossed!!! Look forward to getting to know all about it and learning how to live a wee bitty slimmer :)

Hi there i started the dukan diet over two weeks ago and lost nearly a stone. Any tips or advise will be appreciated. Ive got both books and got my true weight goal. Ive been on hundreds of diets but so far so good with dukan. :)

Welcome to the board :) best thing to do is to create a diary so we can advise you as you go along, post menus etc

best of luck x

Good luck campins. Have you started your diary yet? Look forward to reading your journey, keep posting with you updates x

Hi Everyone

I'm hoping to start this week - and loving having found a forum for advice!

I'm getting the book from my mum, but I'm not too good with books....I'm much better with researching on the internet, but there seems a lot of conflicting advice. Does anybody have any good resources website/info of what to eat during each stage please? I can't afford the £200ish to join online!

BF x

Good Afternoon To You All

I read this site most days and read about your great achievments. I have done the diet before but gave up due to some reason or other. No more. Starting properly tomorrow. In kitchen at the moment cooking food for the net few days. I am going on holiday in eight weeks time and really want to get in to my linen trousers. Will start a diary tomorrow and let you know how I am getting on. So let the battle commence!!

Welcome blondstuff and lilly good choice of diet, blondstuff if you look through the diarys most Dukeners have logged what they have ate from day one good luck x

Day one has arrived for me and after the excesses of the last few weeks (holiday, birthday, Easter!) I'm quite excited! The dreaded, official weigh-in has taken place (naked in the kitchen, husband as adjudicator!) so now it's onwards and downwards!

Have a good day everyone
P x

Dukan Day 1 - 9th April 2012
14 stone 3 lbs (199 lbs)

Hiya Pauline onwards a downwards :)

Hi, i have been on dukan for 3 weeks but slipped while away last week, so although i did not put weight back on i am back on attack for a few days this week just to kick start things again. I bought the new life plan book through amazon the other day and wished i had it earlier as it said in there that if it is not possible to stay on cruise while away to go onto stage 3 just for that time if only i had known before
eileen

Hi there, I'm new to Dukan, although not to Minimins - I always did Slimming World but after losing a certain amount of weight, always give up! I don't know why but I decided to give something different a go and as I have my best friends wedding in a few weeks, I liked the idea of losing a decent amount of weight for that.
So, I'm vegetarian and wasn't sure if this diet would suit me because of that but having done my research around the web and getting the book, I decided I'd be able to make it work. Anyone else doing Dukan and a vegetarian on here? Help and advice is always welcome. I predict a lot of eggs this week!
So anyway, hi! :)

Hi my name is Collette and I am a serial dieter!! I have been on the Dukan Diet for a couple of weeks now and the weight is coming off. Tried on clothes this morning that were a bit tight a few weeks ago and they fit much better, still got a long way to go but hopefully will get there with support and motivation from the forum. I have bought the book from Amazon a lot cheaper than joining the Dukan on line forum.

looking forward to trying some new recipes, quite fancy the muffins as a change from the gallettes. Cx

Back