Welcome to Dukan

It's on diaries under my name
Yeh I'm not feeling hungry either which I'm really shocked at just shows I don't need to amount of food I've been having!
See how I get on weighing tomorrow after ham gate!! Xx

I occasionally have ham but it's not in my book and I'm aware it can cahse stalls. Just make note of what makes you stall and work around jt x

Completely normal. You're unlikely to lose every day but the overall trend should be downwards. That's why most people here only weigh once a week.

Hi Laura, I'm going to hold off on the daily weighing... I'm thinking its counter productive and makes me obsess or doubt the good I have done. I think that as long as we stick to our guns for the remainder of attack and continue updating our daily menus for others to advise on, we cant go far wrong.
How are you feeling today? Oh wow, did that headache hit hard!!! Really pleased it has passes fairly quickly.
How are you finding creating evening meals? I'm struggling to think of something to make out of turkey breast strips :confused:

I'm doing ok drinking loads of water so think that helps
I've been doing a really yummy chicken marinated in total yogurt and spices and having it with homemade soft cheese and gherkins! How
Does that sound?!!
Ru exercising I haven't done much as I seem to feel drained when I get home!
Ok no more weighing then,when are you planning on finishing attack ? X

if you fill in your stats laura ppl can have an idea of how much you have to lose etc and will have more idea of what may be going on

That sounds good to me...I will try it tonight!
I haven't been to the gym at all this week, partly because I have been feeling a little less energised but I think its mainly down to the nice weather outside. With that said, I have been making sure I do plenty of walking everyday. I have a PT session tomorrow so that will be the real test of energy.
I was initially thinking I'd do 5 days attack but depending on how I feel come day 5, I may take it to 7...how about you? xx

So strange but exactly the same I too have pt tomorrow so hoping I will be ok
I'm going to do 7 if I'm ok on Friday!
Really hope I can do half a stone by the end x

Oh cool, then we really can compare and contrast!
That is exactly what I am hoping for. I have a festival I'm going to in a couple of weeks and I want to not feel so frumpy around all the younger skinny minnies in their short shorts! lol

Lol just seen as well your and office manager!
I'm a pa and office manager.!
I have a holiday and I'm just sick of not being the weight I want; around 10 stone! X

Does anyone find that around day 3 there not hungry
I've got home and dont really want anything I've nibbled on some chicken and beef
Do you think that's enough?
X

Funny I'm also pa to md...
I have spent most of today not feeling hungry, I couldn't decide if it was the protien or the heat?!?
When's you holiday? I'm going away in sept so want to be well settled into the upper 9s by then.
Do you have much to lose?

You will always weigh more in the evening than you do in the morning! Dont take any notice of that and pretend it didn't happen!
I think you should hide your scales away so they are out of sight out of mind until Monday.
If on Monday, the pounds still haven't shifted (I'm sure they will!) you can then consider changing tact. Just stick with it to get a true reflection of how your body is coping x

Back