Welcome to Dukan

I would say not many onion is supposed to be used as a garnish tsp at most. Check the ingredients of pickled onions mist have added sugar etc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so yesterday was my first PT session since starting Dukan and I can honestly say I struggled. It was the first time I have felt tempted to stray but really felt like I needed carbs or something as a boost...i didn't but I am still feeling it now.
I'm hoping that it will pass soon because I really want to stick to it but I'm desperate for that boost.

If it helps I passed out! Cold! On the floor!
Thinking a muffin right before might help or some chicken
Felt really silly! Sticking to walking until I'm having veg again x

Laurab21 said:
If it helps I passed out! Cold! On the floor!
Thinking a muffin right before might help or some chicken
Felt really silly! Sticking to walking until I'm having veg again x

Oh no Laura! I hope you are ok now?! Make sure you are drinking lots and lots of fluids and make yourself eat even when you're not feeling hungry. What did your pt think? Mine isn't happy I am doing dukan but knows i need to find what works for me.
I really can not wait to implement the PV days!

He was not impressed to the point he said dont come back until your eating more!
How are you,I'm staying on attack until Monday then I'm going to weigh in.
I've really noticed that I'm not missing carbs just veg and fruit!
Im not sure what the weekend will be like because it's so nice all I want to do is sit outside a beer garden! Hope your ok
L x

Hope you girls are ok. Bear in mind that strenuous exercise is not advised in attack as your body adjusts, stick to something gentler!

I have had a much much better day today! I spent 6 hours helping my mum sort her jungle of a garden out so looking forward to the results of that when I weigh myself on Monday!
I also seemed to wake up with a real spring in my step so made sure I used that spring for good and made lots of dukan snacks to satisfy my sweet tooth...so all in all a very good day!

Can I have opinions on the following
Skimmed milk
Sugar free syrup
Ice
Coffee

I've just had this mixed in Starbucks and it was the best thing ever!!
Please say its not too bad,on last day of attack today,xx

Skim milk is ok
ice is ok
Coffee is ok
as for the syrup you would have to check the carb count, is there any info on the Starbucks site about the syrups? Doesn't look to bad on the face of it!

Just a word from the wise, Laura, the hangovers are, quite literally, from hell; trust me on this!! :eek:

P x

Really!!? Oh god I might just decline!!
What and how much did you drink
Do you think I will be ok drinking on holiday if I have some PV days before I go? X

Hello! I'm new (ish), used to lurk here ages ago. I am on day 3 of Dukan. And so far, so good. I'm not hungry, I'm sliding gently into ketosis and while I have a mild headache, I feel full of beans. My only concern is that I am working away tonight and staying in a B&B and I don't want to cheat. I will have poached eggs and bacon tomorrow morning and some fat-free yog but tonight is a pain as I have to have dinner with colleagues. ARGH!

Back