Welcome to Dukan

putting official hat on for a second, the attack/cruise phases shouldn't REALLY be attempted without the oatbran :eek: <runs for cover>

xx

putting official hat on for a second, the attack/cruise phases shouldn't REALLY be attempted without the oatbran :eek: <runs for cover>

xx

Really?

I thought it was to help with bowel movements? :-s

It's an integral oart of the diet. But if you're coeliac or unable to find it I assume you have o make do!

I have admit I did attack without oat bran as I ordered it online from the dukan store and it only arrived in week 2. I took wheatgrass powder instead, and it seemed to give good results. Couldn't love without the oat bran now, of course. A day without muffins is not worth living! Which reminds me, I need to place an order asap as my second box is running low...

Mmmmm, muffins.

Hey everyone, i joined the forum last year when i tried dukan for the first time and now im back. Been doing it again for 2 weeks now and im loving the diet especially the results!

Welcome back bean x good luck

Hellooooooo can I join in, I'm starting the attack phase on Friday, feel really positive about it.......:wavey:

Of course you can join in, good luck for Friday. Read your book well and be prepared x

Welcome to TeamDukan, tigercub!

Hello everyone! I'm starting Dukan tomorrow. I have 3.5 stones to lose (eek!) and would really like to lose 1.5 by the middle of September (friends wedding). I've picked Dukan as I've heard you're not starving on it? Also I really enjoy doing pilates and yoga and don't think I could manage that if I was on a very low calorie diet... Anyways am really glad to have found a forum for Dukan, it's nice to know I won't be on my own :)

PPM
x

Welcome PPM, you're in the right place as we're all Dukan mad here!

Look forward to getting to know you :D

P x

Hi Everyone

I'm approaching my mid 50's and have had some health issues which tbh I thnk I have used as an excuse not to exercise so I am now heavier than I have ever been and creeping ever closer to yet another dress size more. I have an office job too so sit on my bum all day ! My step daughter has just booked her wedding for 2014 in Greece and I don't want to be the short fat blob on the photos - especially as her real Mum (my hubby's ex) is tall and slim lol. I've done weight watchers and Rosemary Conley in the past but hate counting points and weighing food which is why I think Dukan might work for me.
If I'm honest I'm a little worried about the concept of not eating what we consider a normal balanced diet but hey - my diet isn't that good anyway or else I wouldn't be a former size 10 now fast approaching a size 16

So my day 1 menu is as follows -

B - Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Salmon
L - Mixed seafood with lemon juice and black pepper
D - Rump Steak

Snacks - Gallette and Crab Sticks
Drinks - Tea, Coffee and Water

Walking to the shops after work instead of going in the car on the way home

I'm determined to do this !!!

Julie x

Hi Everyone
I'm approaching my mid 50's -
Dukan might work for me.
If I'm honest I'm a little worried about the concept of not eating what we consider a normal balanced diet but hey -
my diet isn't that good anyway or else I wouldn't be a former size 10 now fast approaching a size 16
Julie x

I am of a certain age and Dukan is fab, it will knock years off you!
MIGHT work - NO 'IT WILL' with your 'determination'
Dont be worried it is a balanced diet and you shouldnt ever be hungry.

Welcome to the forum, fellow Northerner - looking forward to reading your diary Julie it helps to read back and see how far you've come :)

Welcome ppm and Julie look foward to reading your joureneys good luck, plan ahead and start your diaries x

Back