Welcome to Dukan

I'm a newbie too.lost 6lbs in 5 days of attack. That is the most I have lost in ages. So thrilled

Welcome Susie fab loss.

Starting tomorrow; incredibly scared! My Mum has been on it and I can small her breath from ten feet :( I know that no diet is quick or easy, butI'm determined. Its good to see such a strong community out there! good luck all.xxx

Hello,

My partner and I are thinking of having a go at the Dukan diet and I found this forum which looks very helpful so thought I'd check in and say hi.

Ali

Hi newbies and welcome xxx

Hi there everyone. I started Dukan about 10 days ago and did 3 days on Attack and lost 6lb. Really please with that. Have lost another 3lb since then so 9lb total.

I have had weight problems all my life and am please to finally have found a weight loss plan which takes me freom propper weight loss all the way back to a normal diet, step by step. This forum is great for encouragement. Thanks for all your input. x

hey i'm claire and pretty new to all this. im on day 11 and been on the cruise phase since day 6, not loss masses of weight and ive even put on a pound today :sigh: (anyone know why?) ive been really good and not cheated either.

think i'll start up a diary tomorrow and hope it keeps me motivated. :)

right that introduction done hope to speak soon sleep time for me night :D

Welcome Claire look forward to reading your diary, writing it down really helps.If you have'nt cheated don't worry its the dreaded water retention. Get some asparagus its fantastic for natural water retention its a fab veg if your not already eating it good luck xxx

Hi thankyou for the reply. I've already eaten a bit of it I love it!

How long you been doing it and how's it going?

I started feb 2012 and Ive lost 3st 10lb ish and I love this diet. I have steadily lost 2lb a week but never hungry. I find this diet 'LIVABLE' Im now on conso and reaping the rewards. Stick with it and start your diary and we will have somewhere to find and motivate you xxx Happy Saturday Claire xxx

Still not done a diary.

But after some advice I am on day 16 of this diet and all together all I've lost is 5lbs. What am I doing wrong?

hey everyone, I'm Mike started a week ago on my 2nd day of cruise lost 1 stone so far. been reading the forums for a while now and looking at all the amazing recipes thought it was time to introduce myself.

Hi mike. Welcome to dukan. Sounds like you're doing well so far. This forum is great. Without it, I think I would've given up ages ago.

Welcome Mike A stone is a fantastic loss well done xxx and aacre if you start that diary with what your eating we will have a look and see if your slipping up without realising xxx

Hi everyone,

I started attack yesterday - got on ok. Weighed this am and was down 4.5lb since yesterday morning - pure fluid but i'll take a loss of any form!! I lost a fair bit of weight about 18months ago using motivation but have put almost all of it back on:-(. Tried slimming world - joined in oct 2012 and up to my last weigh in 3 wks ago had lost the hefty amount of 1.5lb!! Way to much choice and carbs for me. Really hope Dukan works well for me:).

Last edited:
Welcome red xxx

Hi all, I first gave Dukan a shot last year but only lasted 3 days! I guess I wasn't quite ready (as in enough willpower). I am back on it now, started on 15 March 2013 and lost 1.5kg in the first week - I know this is mostly water weight but I need this kind of motivation to carry on. I took a brief break over the easter weekend as we went away and is tough when eating out! I was pleasantly surprised I weight the same as before my weekend. Back on PP and already feel good :)

Back