WELCOME TO THE NAUGHTY STEP

Dementia

Hi Everyone,
This is the naughty step, please feel free to post here if you have had a blip, taken a stumble off the wagon, or just plain lost it completely!
You can moan and groan as much as you like, and remember...we are not here to judge..!

I like this post, some people wont feel guilty about posting now about slip ups. After all we are all human.

Great post especially after my weekend!! I'm officially not pleased with myself:(

I should just reserve a seat for me now lol x

Hi, everyone this is my first post. I can beat any blip that is posted here. Actually it wasn't a blip it was a massive bomb blast. I spent last year losing over 6 stone. I just weighed myself and i have actually regained 5 stone, now beat that. I am so disgusted with myself, I have nothing to wear. I had a nightmare last night in which i imagined all my customers at work talking about me with such disgust. Can you beleive I would do this. I promised myself i would not regain this weight and i have totally let myself down. So today i restart, please please wish me luck because i soooo need it. Good luck everyone ands thank you for listening i feel better for writing this down
Wend

Hi, everyone this is my first post. I can beat any blip that is posted here. Actually it wasn't a blip it was a massive bomb blast. I spent last year losing over 6 stone. I just weighed myself and i have actually regained 5 stone, now beat that. I am so disgusted with myself, I have nothing to wear. I had a nightmare last night in which i imagined all my customers at work talking about me with such disgust. Can you beleive I would do this. I promised myself i would not regain this weight and i have totally let myself down. So today i restart, please please wish me luck because i soooo need it. Good luck everyone ands thank you for listening i feel better for writing this down
Wend
That's what we are here for hunni.
Good luck on your journey, and don't forget to stop in and say hi along the way..!

Wendy, you've taken the biggest step to get back on track so well done for coming back, you're still a stone down!

Out of interest, do you know where you went wrong? Did you follow the maintenance program?

My biggest fear is losing weight and putting it on plus extra. There seems to be so many people on here who have returned as they've put weight back on and I'm wondering, are we all destined to have that problem or are you generally okay if you follow the maintenance program?

Good luck with your second attempt. THIS one will be THE one! X

now supernanny wouldnt be very happy with this non "PC" term, it's the "thinking corner" these days lol xx

Lol

I have been extremely bad and am dreading seeing my CDC tomorrow. I have had a cream apple turnover, half a twix and a handful of Kettle chips! Eek... Back to the grind tomorrow.....:cry:

I'm dreading seeing my CDC tomorrow too :( total melt down or should I say pig out for the last 3 days :( x

now supernanny wouldnt be very happy with this non "PC" term, it's the "thinking corner" these days lol xx

I'm afraid this is a PC free zone...;)

My CDC is quite laid back, but I am not stupid, she probably likes all these epic blips as it means we are on the programme for longer lining her pockets!!! :mad:

I simply thought I could go back to old eating habits and not gain. The mad thing is I could see the weight going on but chose to ignore it. I did try to start cambridge a few times but it was too hard so i gave up. I am hoping to stick to it this time. I did have side effects last time, i suffered greatly with constipation and was really worried about taking laxatives because i thought my body would stop working on its own. But you do go back to normal so i am not worried this time. Also my hair went very very thin, but again it soon went back to normal. So i am not worried about the side effects. I do not intend to do this again so hopefully i will not make the same mistakes.

I notice you joined in may last year so how have you done ? have you much to lose and how do you find cambridge?

Wend x

I'm dreading seeing my CDC tomorrow too :( total melt down or should I say pig out for the last 3 days :( x

The Bank Holiday weekend for me was a real struggle, and up until the last moments, I was doing so well too.

I've even tried to reason with myself that I am wasting my money when I cheat, but even that doesn't deter me... :eek: I don't know why I continously sabotage myself when I am on a roll. :sigh:
Oh well, tomorrow is another day....!

Good luck
xxx

Back