Well, 4 weeks are up...

Lily

Gold Member
... and I've lost 16lbs :D :bliss: :D

It was tough going at times, not jumping on the scales every day but I did it! Yes, from week to week, I had no idea how much I was losing.

In fact, it might even have been more than 16lbs because to be honest, I guessed my starting weight. I'd had a couple of rubbish weeks just prior to my restart and couldn't actually bring myself to see how bad things had got!

So here's to the next month... If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Happy. :) Very happy :)

Wow 16lbs is great - esp as it could have been more not knowing your starting weight!!
Well done you!
I have my 4th WI next Monday, if I can loose an average of 4lbs a week I will be made up! x

well done Lilly,
What a fabulous loss.....
And you are so strong not jumping on the scales... I do it everyday...

x

well done and I admire your self restraint going a month at a time!

More power to your elbow - glad you don't have the same scales addiction that I do!

16lbs is amazing!

Lily - Well done!! You're a star!

Hi Lily... :clap: Well done you have done so well and deserve to be happy. Keep up the good work hun x

Thanks guys. :D I'm not sure I could've done it without you all. It's only coming on here that keeps me sane!

Yay well done youve done amazing keep on going hunny :D

WOW ! well done Lily - 16lbs is FAB :D

Debz xx

Thats great, you must have incredible will power, i have to go on every morning i place the scales in exactly the same place i would go mad if i didnt know if they had moved at all, good for you gal.

amazing! I need my weigh ins to keep me focused and my hubby loves weighing me now to tell me how much i have lost (i dont know my weight, only my losses).
16lbs is super! Dead impressed hun
xxx

Back