WELL and TRULY OVER!

listen hun look after yourself i wish u all the luck in the world try and have a good time with your friends ..who knows wat might happen 4 u xx

Oh i feel so sorry for you.
You must have some patience as i would have killed him by now!

No-one deserves to be treated this way, let's hope what goes around comes around.

How could it be your fault that he is a lazy, arrogant, abusive dickhead? that all lie's with him.

Just sat here patiently waiting to call my mummy haha He is at work...gave me a kiss before he left and told me he really loves me. Awwww *puke* He then sent me a text to say I make him 99% happy and that he loves me...again AWWWW...he's lucky for that ****ing 99%!! STUPID!

Going to have a good chat with my mum while he's at work...just waiting for her to finish her 'morning jobs' haha...then I will go to bed after talking to her. Bloody 8 hour time difference haha

xxxx

Have a total blast for the next few weeks with your friends , you deserve better hunni.xx

Good luck.xx

You must have the patience of a saint - I couldn't keep quiet - when it's on my mind - it's out there (not always a good thing!!).

I think you are doing the right thing by kicking him into touch though - 99% is definately not good enough - you deserve at least 110%.

I wish you could just leave now. Hope you are plotting some evil revenge!!!

what a dick!!!

he is in for a big shock and reality check.... you deserve so much better. keep your chin up hun (((hugs))). we are all here for you.

lyndsey x

take care of urself hunni and remember to come rant when u need to...cause i no i would def be kicking ass!! hope ur chat to ur mam goes well xxxx

He then sent me a text to say I make him 99% happy and that he loves me

You doing him 'favours'.

HE IS A PIG!!!!! A PIG!!!! Glad you found a way out hon, really you deserve SO much better than him!!

There is someone out there who will love you for you.. who you are, what you look like.. everything! He will not treat you like some house slave (excuse language, but.. that's how it seems to me) but he will love and cherish you and help you do the chores etc!!

Good luck for the next weeks.. and let us know if he breaks down crying when you leave ;-)))

xxx

*giggles* Thank you so much for all the comments.

I did have a great chat with my mum...When I told her that he said I make him 99% happy...she said I should have just replied with, 'well that's good, we fit together well then - as you make me 1% happy'!! HAHAHA I had a good chuckle at that!!

I was thinking I am quite proud of myself for not saying anything, but then I remembered it's only been a day haha Oh well, self control!!

I am going out with my friend Brett on thursday - now there is a rough diamond, but he is also someone who loves me for me and thinks the world of me. =o)

How is everyone doing today...kinda weird that you're all about to start your day and I'm heading to bed soon haha My mum said it's not fair that I can go to bed now!! haha ummmmm ok!

omg i cant believe how this bloke is treating you and im so so sorry.
you deserve a big hug. what an idiot dont be treated like that he should love you for you and if if truely did love you your size shouldnt matter. you are worth 100 of him
takecare xx

Hunny - this probably aint any consulation to you, but I think you look gorgeous!!

What I think of this guy can't be written on here ................ but I'm sure we all feel the same way about him. Get through the next few weeks and then come back home with your head held high and letting him know what an absolute loser he is. You are worth so much more - and it sounds like you are having a lucky escape as he seems like a controling type person who eventually would manipulate everything so you ended up with no self confidence.

You're young, very pretty and can do a million times better than him!

Plus being back in the UK I'll be able to get back into CD again properly!! WHOOOT WHOOOT!!

It won't matter when my one month supply runs out...cuz I'll be able to get more *giggles*

RAH!! I'm in a weird mood...kinda hurt, but convincing myself it's for the best.... = silly mood! haha

Iy definately will be for the best. Of course you are hurt .... but you'll heal and revenge will be him realising what he's lost.

Where in the uk is home???

My parents live in Kent - Tonbridge - I was brought up there for 20yrs, so know Dover quite well!

It is good you've got a supportive mum as well!

YAY!! Thank you guys!!

I just posted some photos in my album. Just gives people more of an idea who I really am (yes...animals are my life haha). I will post more photos soon - right now I need sleep...and to be asleep before HE gets home from work.

Have a great day everyone...and I will be back in (my) morning haha

Back