WELL and TRULY OVER!

What a T**T he is!
Good on you for making the decision. You are totally in control now. You lose that weight, and move on to someone who deserves you!

you though are gorgeous and would turn me gay

Lol Sara :)

I have to agree, you are really pretty ^.^ and totally don't deserve this cr** treatment!
I remember your other post about him and I thought then that he was a t**t, people don't change!

Good luck with your plan, you should let nothing slip until you get to England, then be like, 'Actually, I'd rather stay here than go back to YOU'. Muahaha. :D

Sending hugs :hug99::hug99:

x

what a f***ing a***hole.... get rid hun!!! he is a shallow b******.....

I'm angry for you, my ex just dumped me 8 weeks ago, he never said it was cos of my weight, but i have a feeling this is a big part of the reason! .... then in an attempt to turn my life around i started CD and now i have lost 2st in 5 weeks.... my main plan is to wait until i have reduced from a size 20 to a 12.... then go out looking bloody fantastic... bump into him and casually make him want to die and kick himself.... T**ts!

I think your little plan is good, just drop as much weight as you can then pee off and leave him high and dry ... realising what he has lost! then pray to the God's that the next lass he cops off with gains 20st over night ha ha ha ha....

you dont need to be with someone who cant see past the skin.... just as i dont! make sure u stay in the UK and send pictures of yourself a size 10 and snogging some gorgeous Brad Pitt look-alike (then send him over to me ... BP that is lol)

Good luck hun and dont let the ****** get u down!!! x

make sure u stay in the UK and send pictures of yourself a size 10 and snogging some gorgeous Brad Pitt look-alike (then send him over to me ... BP that is lol)

Definitely a good idea NTFN :D
Revenge is sweet, right?

(I want a turn with him after you though! ;))

x

(hugs) chick, you don't need a W@nker like that in your life!

Personally, don't show him what you've found because you'll get upset with the argument and then have to be on the plane with all that going through your mind and you'll be upset! Don't give him the satisfaction.

You come back home so you're safe and sound and then post them to him. Make sure you're home where everyone cares for you and will be there for you. Don't get into an argument before catching the plane, it's not worth it chick.. just get home safe xxx

:mad::mad:What a Twunt!!!:mad:

Do you know what I would do??

Be as nice as you say you are going to be - give him the best 7 weeks of his life and then the day you leave (hoping he is at work) print out all the horrid conversations he has had (will have ?) with girls and stick them all over his house with extra sticky tape (so when he pulls them off walls they will pull paint/paper off ) and just leave - leave him knowing what you know - it will kill him, then dont come back - dont contact him - nada!!

He will soon realise what he has lost!
My friend found photos of her Fiance on his camera when he got back from a 'business' trip and it was of him and a girl on holiday in tghe canaries all over each other, whilst he was out at work she printed them all off and SUPERGLUED them to his beloved gadgets and car!!

I **** you not the girl walked out of the house they owned together, drew all money out of there joint savings account and has not spoken to him to this day! :D

What a tw*t he is, you deserve better than him and I laughed aloud at your mums 1% comment. I too am an animal person they treat you a million times better than some of the pricks out there...keep your chin up chick you look lovely on your photos and he is a dead loss.....xx

What a complete waste of space he is - I can't type what I'd like to about him for obvious reasons, but you are worth a million of him......I hope you can stay strong for the next few weeks, he'll soon realise what a complete ar*e he is when you're gone! x

Have just looked at your album - you are gorgeous and he is a complete loser! I'm so angry at how he's treating you......but it's true that what goes around comes around - he'll get what's coming to him I'm sure......don't give him the satisfaction of knowing how much he's hurt you!

Thank you for all your wonderful replies. The past couple of days have been good. Will post an update soon, but first I wanted to aknowledge your great support!
Minime – “You don't need us to tell ya your doing the right thing, but I just got to, you are definitely doing the right thing hun.”
I appreciate it. I’m still so torn over that decision, so any reassurance it greatly appreciated.
Francesmag – “Gorgeous pics. Forgive my ignorance, are they racoons? Can't believe they are so tame and nuzzle up to you like that. You obviously are very good with animals -- just don't treat the bf as nicely!!!”
Thank you for the compliments. Animals are my life – so it makes me happy to have people say I am good with them. Those are raccoons. I have raised over 25 raccoons from eyes closed. It’s one of the most amazing experiences in the world!
Susan70 – “what beautiful pics hun.xx”
Thank you Susan. Glad you like them! Will be adding more soon!
Snowbaby – “Spangly - I remember you mentioning this guy a week or so ago and I was dumbstruck at just what a T**t this guy is. I was jerked around in the same way a few years back, so I know how it feels. You must have the patience of an absolute saint - I wouldn't have kept quiet. To quote Annie Lennox

There you are in the hospital
Bandaged from foot to head
In a state of shock
That much from bein' dead
You didn't think your woman
Could do something like that to you
You didn't think she'd got the nerve
'Accidents' speak louder than words
Louder than words

Think of your time in December as a huge re-evaluation exercise. Keeping on with the CD will be investing in yourself - he clearly wasnt worthy of you. You will have so much to look forward to and I wish you the very best :)
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am looking forward to being able to continue on CD once back in the UK. I know he isn’t worthy of me and I keep trying to tell myself that and remind myself when I start to forget!
Andju – “Hi sorry to hear of your problems,I had a pig of a first husband who was controlling and spent every waking moment putting me down,I truly believed I was fat and ugly and would never find anyone........I left him after 10 years went out after 1 month........guess what no one else thought I was fat and ugly and am now re married to a lovely man and wonder why I ever spent so much time with this horrible excuse for a human being who now incidentally when I see him I wonder what on earth kept me there((((((((((hugs))))))))) By the way when you come back to Dover there is a fantastic CD centre there run by two ladies, thats where I go to a group it is fab xxxxxx”
It is funny how one person can make you believe something so negative!! When I go out – I have guys winking at me, coming up to talk to me, asking for my number etc...I have guy friends who I know think I am beautiful and are attracted to me just the way I am.. So, I don’t know why I let his opinion get to me...when it’s the minority!! Weird how the brain/heart works!! I will definitely be interested in that CD centre in Dover!! Just over 6 weeks and I’ll be back!!
Saraian24 – “I think you should post a picture so we can mock him and point uot his faults - you though are gorgeous and would turn me gay - so dont ever let his comments affect you again.

Im thinking a meet as well ladies!”

Your replies do make me giggle!! I might just have to post that photo!! *chuckles* Many thanks for the compliment – I have been told I’m enough to turn people gay...it’s usually men, but hey!! Haha Turning women gay is way more of a compliment!! YAY! A Kent meet would be great!
Janey2004 – “Hiya, just read this whole thread. What an arse!!!! Just want to echo what everyone else has said. You are worth far more than him. I was in a similar situation, long time ago. He was a proper pig, abusive kind. Then I found out he was doing the dirty on me. Was in england at the time, so I got myself up to Scotland for a holiday, found a job and a place to stay, went back down and did a moonlight flit on the git. Best thing I ever did. Anyway, before I left I buried his car keys in the back garden. Really childish but I got soooooooooo much pleasure out of it.
You go live your life without him and be happy, they say thats the best form of revenge. Good luck with things and I truely wish you all the best.
Janey xx”

He is an arse...but he doesn’t seem to see it...He just says it’s not his fault that he’s not attracted to me!! HAHA guess that makes it mine then for being fat! KNOB! That is an awesome idea for the car keys!! Just wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch the reaction haha There are lots of forms of revenge running through my mind right now...some a little messier than others hahaha Thanks for the support!
Saraian24 – “If my husband said that to me, I would be divorcing his lying selfish ass ankicking id then kick his goolies so hard he would sing soprano for the rest of his life.”
Can’t comment as laughing too hard!
Abz – “i just want to give you my love hon. i can't write what i think about him. absolutely adore your photos. how did you get into caring for bears??

abz xx”

Thank you for the love. I have always been interested in bears. Was a veterinary nurse for 5 years, but as much as I love domestic animals – wildlife is where my heart lies...especially bears. I’d wanted to live in Canada since I was 10...so, moved here and worked at a wildlife rescue centre where I became a supervisor. Love it! I want to work with all bear species, so thinking of doing some travelling.
Sumayyah – “what a pri*k he really doesnt deserve you
i just got rid of a bloke who was embarrased by me cos of my size and said huttful things. i left him and met a wonderful bloke. my ex is now sending cards apologising for being cruel and begging for another chance saying he now realises how much i mean to him. told him theres no way back, ive moved on and found someone who likes me for me, he ended up crying

stay strong hun, you'll be back with your family who love you before you know it. oh and until you leave can you suddenly have a bad throat infection preventing you from doing him *favours*”

That’s what confuses me..I have had both types of relationship. One where he was my best friend and he said I was everything a guy could want, but I needed to lose weight. He wanted us to do EVERYTHING in private...but when ever we went out we could only be friends as his friends would judge him if they knew he was doing stuff with a ‘bigger girl’...I was like...OK... This relationship is the opposite though. We definitely have an awesome connection on an emotional level and when we go out, he holds my hand and hugs me and kisses me. He introduces me as his girlfriend and I’ve met his friends and family etc...so, he’s not embarrassed by me. We don’t have a physical relationship though as he’s not attracted to me in that way right now. Men are weird and confusing creatures!!! He gets no favours now! Haha Not until I get some!!
Saraian24 – “Revenge is a dish best served cold...........”
That is what I am counting on!! YAY!
Pretika – “Hiya - Just read your full post - What a knob!! You are a saint...You are beautiful - NO one has the right to talk to you the way he does....

Be strong and prove your point.... Do it for yourself not ANYONE else.

You are too good for him.

Take care
P”

Thank you hun! I am going to prove my point and do what’s best for me. I know I am beautiful...and the more he tries to put me down, the more I believe I am too good for him! Haha
Uniqua – “What a T**T he is!
Good on you for making the decision. You are totally in control now. You lose that weight, and move on to someone who deserves you!”

YAY!! He’s going to be sorry! Haha he knows he’ll never find someone as good as me!
Jennikay – “Lol Sara

I have to agree, you are really pretty ^.^ and totally don't deserve this cr** treatment!
I remember your other post about him and I thought then that he was a t**t, people don't change!

Good luck with your plan, you should let nothing slip until you get to England, then be like, 'Actually, I'd rather stay here than go back to YOU'. Muahaha.
clip_image002.gif

Sending hugs

x”

Thank you hun! I know once I am back in the UK (even though I won’t want to stay) it will be easier. I know he won’t change.
Needtofeelnormal – “what a f***ing a***hole.... get rid hun!!! he is a shallow b******.....

I'm angry for you, my ex just dumped me 8 weeks ago, he never said it was cos of my weight, but i have a feeling this is a big part of the reason! .... then in an attempt to turn my life around i started CD and now i have lost 2st in 5 weeks.... my main plan is to wait until i have reduced from a size 20 to a 12.... then go out looking bloody fantastic... bump into him and casually make him want to die and kick himself.... T**ts!

I think your little plan is good, just drop as much weight as you can then pee off and leave him high and dry ... realising what he has lost! then pray to the God's that the next lass he cops off with gains 20st over night ha ha ha ha....

you dont need to be with someone who cant see past the skin.... just as i dont! make sure u stay in the UK and send pictures of yourself a size 10 and snogging some gorgeous Brad Pitt look-alike (then send him over to me ... BP that is lol)

Good luck hun and dont let the ****** get u down!!! X”

Great reply – made me smile! Love your plan to bump into your ex when you’re at goal! Haha I try not to let him get me down...when he is I just come on here for a giggle or to focus on something else! Will send you Brad when I have used and abused him haha You must then pass him onto Jennikay though...although not sure how much use he’ll be once we’re finished with him!! HAHA
TraceyR – “(hugs) chick, you don't need a W@nker like that in your life!

Personally, don't show him what you've found because you'll get upset with the argument and then have to be on the plane with all that going through your mind and you'll be upset! Don't give him the satisfaction.

You come back home so you're safe and sound and then post them to him. Make sure you're home where everyone cares for you and will be there for you. Don't get into an argument before catching the plane, it's not worth it chick.. just get home safe xxx"

Will make sure I am home and safe before exploding haha Might be tough though after keeping quiet for 7 weeks haha
Kitteh – “In all seriousness.. you are gonna get revenge right?

x x”

Of course...I have a few plans running through my mind..just haven’t picked which one yet!!
Ellen S – “What a Twunt!!!

Do you know what I would do??

Be as nice as you say you are going to be - give him the best 7 weeks of his life and then the day you leave (hoping he is at work) print out all the horrid conversations he has had (will have ?) with girls and stick them all over his house with extra sticky tape (so when he pulls them off walls they will pull paint/paper off ) and just leave - leave him knowing what you know - it will kill him, then dont come back - dont contact him - nada!!

He will soon realise what he has lost!
My friend found photos of her Fiance on his camera when he got back from a 'business' trip and it was of him and a girl on holiday in tghe canaries all over each other, whilst he was out at work she printed them all off and SUPERGLUED them to his beloved gadgets and car!!

I **** you not the girl walked out of the house they owned together, drew all money out of there joint savings account and has not spoken to him to this day!

HAHAHA that is awesome!!! Another revenge plan to add to the options!!
Charliegirl – “What a tw*t he is, you deserve better than him and I laughed aloud at your mums 1% comment. I too am an animal person they treat you a million times better than some of the pricks out there...keep your chin up chick you look lovely on your photos and he is a dead loss.....xx”
I loved my mum’s comment too haha Animals do treat you better than some people. Their love is unconditional...doesn’t matter what size you are...to be honest – I am glad I had some extra padding while wrestling with my bear cubs haha Thank you for the compliment!
Minz – “What a complete waste of space he is - I can't type what I'd like to about him for obvious reasons, but you are worth a million of him......I hope you can stay strong for the next few weeks, he'll soon realise what a complete ar*e he is when you're gone! X”
Thank you hun! Logging onto this site will keep me strong!!
Serena A – “You deserve so much more.
Thank you.
Minz – “Have just looked at your album - you are gorgeous and he is a complete loser! I'm so angry at how he's treating you......but it's true that what goes around comes around - he'll get what's coming to him I'm sure......don't give him the satisfaction of knowing how much he's hurt you!”
I have no doubt he’ll get his...as I’ll make it happen! Thank you for the compliment hun!
You're all awesome!!

can you not stay in canada without him honey? it would be such a shame to miss out on your wildlife and bears etc... i know you said you had work permit issues.. would you stay there if you weren't with him?

it's great to hear from you again :)

abz xx

That is where the BIG problem lies...
Canada is where I want to be...has been since I was 10.
Staying with him is the only way I can stay...we live together, he supports me...he earns all the money. I'm not allowed to work legally, so everything I do is for free...is volunteer. After a year of living together we were going to go for common law and I'd get my visa. Hence why I am so upset...cuz I don't want to leave and lose out on my dream!!

oh honey. it's such a shame. maybe you could meet somebody else :D

is canada really difficult to get permission to live there then? can you not get temp work visas?

abz xx

I love Ellen s revwnge plan - i hope no man ever messes you about hun!

Spangly i am glad i gave3 you a giggle - you needed one, will be back with new material later! x

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much. I do have an update for you, but HE has been off this past week (due to laziness). So, he has been using MY laptop....and being the perfect girlfriend, I haven't said anything haha I am good though...getting through each day. I think he might go to work tomorrow...if he feels like it, so should be able to give you an update. Hope everyone is doing well. I added a couple of new photos. A couple to keep me motivated!

Much Love xxx

Back