Well gals, what's for dinner?

I had HM chilli and rice was around 480cals and was lovely x

Veggie stew... same as most days, just the trimmings vary! :8855:

I had a quorn 'chicken' fillet with tomato and olive sauce with 50g dry weight brown basmati rice. So good on the calories I had cals left for frozen yoghurt!

I'm having homemade mediterranean vegetable lasagne :) We're making up the recipe as we go along but a big wedge with half fat cheese on top comes in at around 500 cals. Lovely!

I had a Tesco's breaded cod fillet (235kcals) 125g spicy wedges (185kcals) and 80g sweetcorn (96kcals). For afters I had 125g of Kelly's clotted cream & blackcurrant ice cream (256kcals). Yummy :D

Ooh please post your recipe :D :D

Okay so it was enough to serve four people, so we have two portions to put in the freezer.

We chopped up an aubergine, courgette, red pepper, onion, half a butternut squash and a few cloves of garlic and roasted them with a tbsp of sunflower oil for 45 minutes until soft (if you use a low cal cooking spray I'm sure that would be fine too). We then mixed it with a jar of generic Red Sauce for Lasagne (lazy option - you could easily make this!) and made up the layers in the normal way alternating with a jar of generic White Sauce. We used about 8 sheets of pasta in total. Then covered the top of the lasagne with about 75g of Half Fat cheese and put in the oven for 30-40 minutes until the pasta sheets were soft.

I had it with a salad and it was delicious and soooo filling. Tasted really naughty too actually but 500 cals is not to bad at all! :D

I'm having a quorn chicken quessadilla and a mushroom quessadilla, I Haven't worked out the cals as I'm trying to think of a cheese alternative to stick it together. Maybe egg whites?

Im actually having a curry takeaway....but me and dh share one so not as bad as it sounds.

Plus I have been calorie frugal today to account for it. I have nearly 900 cals left fo dinner.

I ended up with an 1/8th of a chicken pie and some oven chips I went to Harvester for lunch and had a Cajun chicken burger so I wasnt starving still come in under calories :)

Back