Well gals, what's for dinner?

I made yummy teriyaki beef with stir fried veg and steamed rice :) I've only just started cooking proper now so I am having fun finding recipes and altering them to make them a bit healthier and trying different things :)

Bostik said:
I made yummy teriyaki beef with stir fried veg and steamed rice :) I've only just started cooking proper now so I am having fun finding recipes and altering them to make them a bit healthier and trying different things :)

I do too and when I look back on dishes I'm always shocked by the calorie count!

If you have time to nose around the Internet there are quite a few food blogs who do the same thing and are pretty interested. Also bbcgoodfood do a fair few recipe makeovers too

Tonight we had fillet steak with potato wedges, mushroom and onions and some mixed vegs. Greek yogurt and honey for dessert.
Hubby´s cooking tomorrow, so we´ll be back to beans on toast!

I know! It´s so creamy, I love it. I have the Danone ones (its all they do over here), they are quite big pots and 147 cals, but so nice they are worth it I feel :)

Thought I'd try and revive this, always good for inspiration!

Tonight for me was a chicken breast filled with Philadelphia light mixed with crushed peppercorns & wrapped in 2 slices of prosciutto. Had it with half a pack of mini jacket potatoes with garlic butter and salad!

Yum!

ASP - that sounds delicious! I went for a pub dinner with family tonight. Butternut squash risotto with parmesean shavings and rocket for main (it was hooooge) with chunky gastro chips. And a trio of icecream, three large scoops of banana, blackcurrant and pistachio icecream...BUT I did burn loads at 20:20:20 and we went walking on the moors before the pub grub.

Hmm sounds beaut! I'm having chicken stuffed with ricotta and pesto with jacket pot and veg about 400 cal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yum your dinners sound lovely.

Had a pepper stuffed with mince :) yum!

Lol I have no idea, my mum made it! Think it was just some indian spices, chilli and onion. But I've had it before with like a tomato based mince too.

I had a beef stew with mash.... It was really tasty and only

Back