• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Well gals, what's for dinner?

i had a fillet of basa fish in chilli lime butter sauce (220 cals) with a big plate of fine green beans and steamed spring greens......under 300 cals, and totally satisfying and gorgeous!....if you havent tried the basa, its from tesco...not that cheap at £3 for two fillets, but i always justify my extra grocery expenses by thinking of the money i am no longer spending on take aways and choccy!

Chicken salad... Only came out at around 100 calories... BUT I needed a low cal dinner just balance the junk I have been eating the last two days!

I had 1/2 a carton of Tesco's Fresh chicken and sweetcorn soup (170 kcals). I don't feel SUPER full up but it's late so I am tempted not to have anything else. I've got a couple of hundred calories left and the temptation to eat some more "Kelly's clotted cream with blackcurrants" ice cream that I have in the freezer is very tempting but I had 292 kcals worth earlier so any more is just GREEDY!!

I am having carrot leek and onion soup with a roll.

It's probably my most favourite dish. I make it all the time. You can use chicken or ham instead of the sausage. Because the philly makes it creamy, it feels like a real treat. :)