Well gals, what's for dinner?

surfinbernard

I've just had a quorn burger (97cals) on a wholemeal roll (141cals) with a slice of LowLow 'cheese' (37cals) with some salad and a tiny bit of light mayo. I am stuffed! Added up to 304cals.

What are you having?

i had a fillet of basa fish in chilli lime butter sauce (220 cals) with a big plate of fine green beans and steamed spring greens......under 300 cals, and totally satisfying and gorgeous!....if you havent tried the basa, its from tesco...not that cheap at £3 for two fillets, but i always justify my extra grocery expenses by thinking of the money i am no longer spending on take aways and choccy!

Chicken salad... Only came out at around 100 calories... BUT I needed a low cal dinner just balance the junk I have been eating the last two days!

I had 1/2 a carton of Tesco's Fresh chicken and sweetcorn soup (170 kcals). I don't feel SUPER full up but it's late so I am tempted not to have anything else. I've got a couple of hundred calories left and the temptation to eat some more "Kelly's clotted cream with blackcurrants" ice cream that I have in the freezer is very tempting but I had 292 kcals worth earlier so any more is just GREEDY!!

ChubLock said:
I've decided to have some Fruit n Fibre!

Good call, that's where I'm gonna go wrong with cc'ing, eating junk just because I've got cals left

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All sound nice, especially roast beef! I'm having stir fry in black bean sauce or chicken casserole, haven't decided yet. Just had a prawn omelette for lunch :)

Just had a fantastic sandwich for only 165 cals! 2x slices Nimble w'meal bread, scraping of Bertolli light, smear of mayo, salad and Quorn 'beef' slices, was yummy!

I am having carrot leek and onion soup with a roll.

Mattersons reduced fat sausage with mushrooms and low fat philly and wholegrain mustard. Served with wholewheat spaghetti. Yum!!! :)

It's probably my most favourite dish. I make it all the time. You can use chicken or ham instead of the sausage. Because the philly makes it creamy, it feels like a real treat. :)

Back