Well gals, what's for dinner?

Squeezyweezy said:
It's probably my most favourite dish. I make it all the time. You can use chicken or ham instead of the sausage. Because the philly makes it creamy, it feels like a real treat. :)

Ouu yea I make with bacon/sliced gammon mushrooms, then the sauce with fat free fromage frais and stock x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Probably butternutsquash chickpea vegetable curry. Haven't worked out cals yet either.

Where has that yummy post pics of your dinner thread gone? I'll go off and look for it now

Everyones food sounds lovely. I really love that frijolemole stuff from Tesco. :)

Unfortunatley I have got a chicken and broccoli ready meal for my dinner.

I had a treat tonight! :D x2 tesco finest sweet chilli sausages (275kcals for two oven baked) with a medium jacket potato (approx 200 kcals) and sweetcorn with onion gravy. I've also got some room left for my beloved ice cream but I'm not craving it so I may leave it :)

Ate too much junk crap yesterday so I am reigning myself in today.

I had carrot leek and onion soup for lunch, just had an egg salad for dinner.

I had 4 slices of Goodfella's thin crust pepperoni pizza (just under half a pizza) so it was 439kcals!! :eek: but it was soooo good.

Last edited:
I had a quorn burger with a slice of lowlow plastic cheese, a box of microchips and some salad with fat free dressing. About 315 calories and very satisfying! I had calories left for 100g Cherry Garcia frozen yoghurt mmmmmm :)

Back