Well gals, what's for dinner?

Hi everyone, I have just started cc having switched over from ww propoints. I am having oven chips with an oven baked chicken breast topped with lots of Ballymaloe Country Relish (I am addicted to this). Haven't worked out the cals yet. Everyone's meals sound delicious.

Hi everyone, I have just started cc having switched over from ww propoints. I am having oven chips with an oven baked chicken breast topped with lots of Ballymaloe Country Relish (I am addicted to this). Haven't worked out the cals yet. Everyone's meals sound delicious.

welcome to the cc forum :) Have you checked out myfitnesspal.com? It's very handy to help you tot up and record your eating, and it has phone apps too xx

Thanks Han, I am using foodfocus.co.uk at the moment and am happy with that but I will have a look at mfp. I am on 1241 cals per day which is leaving me a bit hungry but I will just have to make better food choices. The meals on here are giving me good ideas.

Smoked mackerel fillet with lemon and parsley (slightly warmed - brings out the flavour I think)
Baby leaf salad, tomato and cucumber
Baked potato with Weightwatchers creme fraiche

Mega meatballs tonight an SW recipe from this site. Yummy and only 308 cals, had with cauliflower rice at about 30 cals! X

image-1118855432.jpg

Hmm my portion isn't that tiny, my plates are massive x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had wholewheat sphagetti, with Phily lite with Chill mixed through it (some fresh black pepper too). Topped it with a baked Salmon fillet - 558 calories - it was lush :)

Thanks for this great thread - I just started CC Saturday of this week, after years of SW - but when Im in right frame of mind CC actually works better for me - and I'm in right frame of mind for it at mo.

Your recipes all sound very good - Im gonna try the low fat sausage with pasta n Phily - which i've just realised is a variation on what I had - oooh not with it today! Does sound good, i'll just substitute salmon for lf sausages.

After years on/off SW ive been a bit stuck for ideas of best way to use calories - this thread helps a lot. Cheers everyone :):):)

Has anyone tried Pepsi Max Cherry flavour - its v cherry so mite not suit a lot of people. Im sat here drinking it out of wine glass - making out like its wine - its working (so far!)

Love Pepsi max cherry!

That cherry max is amazing! Bout the only diet drink that's not vile.

I had a lovely chicken rogan josh with an extra chilli thrown in as I'm told it aids metabolism. It was really really spicy lol. I also had a half a garlic naan two poppadoms and 50g of boiled basmati. Came in at 637 which is fine as I had some cals left. I was missing all the yummy extra bits like bhaji and raita etc so hence the extra poppadom. Luckily they were 37 cals a go!!

Hope you feel better soon :)

I had a pitta with grilled lemon and herb chicken and salad in :) yum!

Back