Well gals, what's for dinner?

Takeaway night, but we don't get a takeaway every weekend, so its takeaway night Asda style, Asda fresh tastes pouch of chicken chow mein, its very very low fat and only 312 cals:D

Malibustacey how do you make the sqaure wrap pizza thing I'm intrigued!?
Last night had grilled chicken , salad and pitta.

Tonight I'm having a meal out so allowing 800 cals. We are going to the waffle house and everything comes served on a bread waffle, so no idea of the cals but expecting it will be high!

Malibustacey how do you make the sqaure wrap pizza thing I'm intrigued!?
Last night had grilled chicken , salad and pitta.

Tonight I'm having a meal out so allowing 800 cals. We are going to the waffle house and everything comes served on a bread waffle, so no idea of the cals but expecting it will be high!

A square wrap pizza is a warburtons squarish wrap with tomatoe puree or sauce organo and lowfat cheese and any other topping you desire, you stick it in oven for 10 min til the base is crispy and cheese melted, next best thing to a stone baked pizza :)

tonight is chilli and jacket potatoes.

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
A square wrap pizza is a warburtons squarish wrap with tomatoe puree or sauce organo and lowfat cheese and any other topping you desire, you stick it in oven for 10 min til the base is crispy and cheese melted, next best thing to a stone baked pizza :)

tonight is chilli and jacket potatoes.

Malibu xx

Ouuulove the square wrap pizzas

Hmm chilli! Not sure wat I'm having tonight....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was very good tonight. My boyfriend cooked lots of veggies in the oven including two giant portabello mushrooms, and made some carrot and potato mash to go with it. Pretty much no oil or butter, just lots of herbs, salt, pepper for seasoning and some skinny milk in the mash. I calculated it at 250 cals but I bet it was quite a bit less than that :) Then an 80 cal Special K chocolate treat bar for dessert! I'm off to make my super healthy lunch for tomorrow now. Hello slim me, here I come to meet you!! :D

Back