WELL HELLO THERE!!!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Hi Guys!!!

Its been a rather long time since ive been on here as work blocked minimins :(

I was googling smash as a thickener and clicked on the link, suddenly its not banned - RESULT!!

Just thought id say a quick hello to those that remember me and introduce myself to those that have no idea that i was ever on here!! haha

Hope all your weight losses are going well :D

xxxx

Hey mate!

Nice to see you back- hope you are well and we will see more of you

xxxxx

Welcome back!! xxxxx

ps HELLO CP!!!!!!! IM HOME FROM HOLS!!

hiya hun glad to meet you hope you manage to get back on the site a bit more . good luck with your weight loss

Hi hun x

I remember the name but dont think you had a photo on the last time I saw a thread from you. Welcome back :) xx

welcome back to the bussom of minimins!!

Thanks for all the replies!! Its really sweet to have such a nice welcome back!!

Im doing well!! Just getting back on track after an awful month! I had a wedding then a 60th birthday and then a holiday to spain!! All in all i gained 5.5lbs. It could have been much worse so i was quite pleased!!

Glad to see from a lot of your signatures that you're all doing well!!

xxx

I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen you in a while. Glad all is well with you. Welcome back BB XXX

welcome back, i am new so dont know you from last time but your stats looks fab

:)

x

Aww thank you that's really sweet!! Im trying my hardest, had a bit of a wobbily recently but we all have them at some point i suppose :rolleyes:

Proves you are human and adds to the "journey" lol

x

lol

Its hard to remember that your doing this for life when you have a set back - i have time to have 1 or 2 off weeks - or 3 or 4 in my case!!! xx

Back