Well here goes.....!!

Thanks for getting back to me Alex, I have been worrying about long term but think I just need to continue focussing on day by day. :)

Definitely more now I have been on the scales! Excited for the weeks ahead but I do have a weekend away this weekend but going to try and be sensible!! (for a change)!

I'm glad you mentioned your rumbling tummy cos I have been the exact same!! Was in a meeting today and my tummy as growling away...little bit embarrassing! But I am not hungry at all, I have been surprised with my lack of hunger not complaining about that tho!! :)

Fingers crossed I get results like yours next week!!

Good luck to both you and your partner xxx

I think a day-by-day approach is definitely the best one. The first week went by so slowly for me, partly because of the hunger, but partly because I was counting the days down until the first weigh in. I also spent a long time worrying about whether I could do this diet for as long as I need to...would my willpower last...would I feel that I was missing out on too many social things.

Now I'm in week three, time seems to be going a bit more quickly, and I'm taking things as they come, rather than stressing about the what ifs. I'm excited about the possibilities for this diet, and I'm eager to see the results (especially certain milestones) but I'm thinking that if I can do this for a week, why can't I replicate that for as long as I need to?

The growling belly really does get embarrasing doesn't it? Naively I thought that if the hunger/cravings subsided, so would the physical signs of hunger....but I was obviously wrong! I'm hoping that it's just something to do with the size of my actual stomach (I went on a big food binge pre-Exante) and that it'll stop growling when my stomach shrinks a bit.
That's just a theory I've come up with though, so I might be talking rubbish ;)

Have a great weekend away! Are you planning to take your Exante packs with you, or will you be taking a little break?

Good luck to both of you for the week ahead x

Back