Well here goes

Robert57

Hi my name is Robert

It's time for a new adventure and here goes. I am weighing in at 18.6 stone - fat as a house
icon7.gif

I am on day five and here's what I have felt so far.
Day one - OK
Day two - OK
Day three - OK
Day four - slightly light headed and very very slight headache then migraine
Day five - slight headache and a migraine, light headed and cramp in my arm
I think the migraine is due to dehydration even though I am hitting the 4 litre mark and more
I do feel a little cold

But on saying all the above feel fine and dandy not feeling hungry - yet !

Vanilla shake - Ok with ice and a spoon of coffee in a blender
Chocolate shake - don't like this much, take with ice and a spoon of coffee too
Chicken soup - this tickles me - it says ok for vegetarians !!! I take this with boiling water and 30 twists of pepper a little salt and half a spoon of curry power and this makes it bearable.
I drink black tea and coffee and also other leaf teas.

I do feel a difference but can't really see any although my trousers are loser.
I have my first weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed.

Going to a food fair tomorrow - that will be fun

Good luck to everyone out there
Robert

Welcome Robert. I'm fairly new here and I'm on day 16. Well done for getting through the first few days, they can be very tough. Good luck with the food fair today and the rest of the weekend. Stick with it and I'm sure you'll see the rewards on your Monday weight in.

BM

Hi Robert :)

I just wanted to wish you good luck for your first weigh-in on Monday and hope you have a good weekend. I hope the food fair isn't too difficult to get through. Good luck! :)

We started on the same day! Can't wait for Monday weigh in! Good luck x

Good luck Robert and welcome! X

Hi Everyone and thank you for such a welcoming response.

I have had my weigh in this morning and lost a total of 11.88 lbs.

Well you have to be chuffed don't you! I must admit I haven't really found it too tough. But may do from here on in, as I telephoned the Lipotrim hotline to discuss about me adding black pepper and curry powder to my chicken soup. I was told NO! it is supposed to be bland and it is designed that way. I was then told ' If we wanted it to be tasty we would have made it easy !"

So there you have it, NO additives, no matter how small. I calculated how many calories it added and it adds around 3-4 calories - if that! So I will try it without this week and see if my taste buds get used to the taste. Oh joy !

So good luck everyone and I will keep posting here, on how I find it and how I get on. I will also follow you all as I go along.

Onwards and upwards
Robert

Last edited:
Huge well done for your first week weight loss, Robert! :)

I wouldn't mind if it was bland (the chicken soup), but did they have to make it so horrible!? Then again, I used to find it all right, but then totally went off of it. I don't mind the shakes and flapjacks. I also wouldn't describe the flapjacks as bland as they have a very strong taste of... something. :/

Good luck for your second week!

Thanks Noitulove.
I think I will try the chicken without anything over the next few days and if I still dont like it then I will revert to having only vanilla with a spoon of coffee as I can stand that.

Just looked at your stats Wow! you have done so well. keep going - you will get there.

Robert

well done Robert, I hope you are buzzing after that loss x :)

Robert57 said:
How did you get on Yeye

I lost 11lbs too! Fab eh?! Well done to u x

Catch up time.

I have been hard at it and not deviated once from this diet

here are my recent results

Starting weight - 117.6 kilos
week 1 - 112.2 kilos
Week 2 - 109.1 kilos
Week 3 - 107.1 kilos
Week 4 - 103.6 kilos

Which means a total of 14 kilos lost,
which equates to 30.86 Ibs
Which equals 2 stone and 2.4 Ibs

Hows that !

I can't complain. I am finding it really easy to stick with the diet. I feel fine and not hungry at all.

I suppose it will get easier the longer you are on it and as long as you don't cheat. I have not taken in a morsel of anything whilst on this diet. So fingers crossed for the next month. My goal is to lose 4 stone by Christmas.

I big shout out to everyone on this diet. Keep the faith :):):):):)

Robert

Robert57 said:
Catch up time.

I have been hard at it and not deviated once from this diet

here are my recent results

Starting weight - 117.6 kilos
week 1 - 112.2 kilos
Week 2 - 109.1 kilos
Week 3 - 107.1 kilos
Week 4 - 103.6 kilos

Which means a total of 14 kilos lost,
which equates to 30.86 Ibs
Which equals 2 stone and 2.4 Ibs

Hows that !

I can't complain. I am finding it really easy to stick with the diet. I feel fine and not hungry at all.

I suppose it will get easier the longer you are on it and as long as you don't cheat. I have not taken in a morsel of anything whilst on this diet. So fingers crossed for the next month. My goal is to lose 4 stone by Christmas.

I big shout out to everyone on this diet. Keep the faith :):):):):)

Robert

Fantastic! U have done really well! Keep at it, u will easy have 4 stone off by Christmas! :-D

Back