Well I didnt half get my cook on!!! what do you cook and freeze??

Lianna

Silver Member
I have just stood in the kitchen for 3 hours and made the chicken tikka the cottage pie and some syn free chicken pasta that lot will keep me going for a few weeks once its frozen :)

What do you all cook and freeze??

also if you want to see the pics of what i made look on my blog

Lianna's Journey to one six eight

xx

I am completely knakered now lol maybe next time ill just make one dish for my tea then freeze the rest rather than going all out and cooking all night x

Ooo I love a good cook up. I try to spend a few hours every other Sunday making stuff!

I mainly do:

Mediterranean chicken
Caribbean chicken stew
Choke curry
Bolognese
Chilli
Fish pie
Spicy Italian broth
Pepper beef

Takes me a few hours but means I don't have to cook do much during the week & I almost always have something to take to work in my food flask!

Lianna said:
I have just stood in the kitchen for 3 hours and made the chicken tikka the cottage pie and some syn free chicken pasta that lot will keep me going for a few weeks once its frozen :)

What do you all cook and freeze??

also if you want to see the pics of what i made look on my blog

Lianna's Journey to one six eight

xx

Can you share the recipe fir syn free chicken pasta please

Ooo I love a good cook up. I try to spend a few hours every other Sunday making stuff!

I mainly do:

Mediterranean chicken
Caribbean chicken stew
Choke curry
Bolognese
Chilli
Fish pie
Spicy Italian broth
Pepper beef

Takes me a few hours but means I don't have to cook do much during the week & I almost always have something to take to work in my food flask!

I obviously meant Chicken Curry not Choke Curry :)

The Carribean Stew is in the All in One Cookbook. Its really easy and can be done in the slow cooker as well, so perfect to chuck in before you go to work.

For 4 people

4 chicken breasts, cut up into pieces
2 onionsm chopped
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
200g button mushrooms
200g cherry tomatoes
1 red pepper chopped
1 yellow pepper chopped
Chicken stock to cover
2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
2 tablespoons all purpose seasoning
A Scotch bonnet pepper finely chopped (if you dare!)

Chuck everything in a casserole dish or in the slow cooker and cover., Cook at 180c for 90 mins or on low for 6-8 hours.

Can you share the recipe fir syn free chicken pasta please
HelllooooRight im going from the top of my head here as im at work and recipe is at home :)Im 99% sure this is it!Also I dont really do measuring and stuff Im a throw it all in kinda girl :-DDice onion and fry in fry light until softdice 2 garlic cloves and throw in once onion softFew mins later add passata and chopped tomatoI also add chopped up peppers and mushroomalso add chilli flakes for a kick and mixed herbs and a tsp sweetner, S&PFry chunks of chicken and bacon if you like,I simmer the sauce for about 20 mins to let the flavours do magicNear end of cooking put fresh basil in sauce add chicken bacon and pasta!!This is how i like to do it but lots of people will do it different xx

I always make the meals for 4 people amd as there is only two of us freeze 2, I freeze pretty much anything - curry, lasagne, pasta dishes, hot pots etc etc etc...

Oh very good :) I tried the cottage pie today didn't really like it so ill do it my own way next time rather than sw recipe x

Mmm thanks!

Back