Well I ended up losing 3 lbs

polishrose

Gold Member
better than staying the same I suppose but so disappointed :( Let's hope next week is better.

Morning PolishRose :wavey:

Congratulation of your loss - 3lb off is a wonderful result for anyone, even more so when you consider that your scales registered a gain a couple of days ago - so well done to you for sticking at it. Just you watch, next week you'll have another good result.

..........Now, step away from the scales......keep drinking the water (I know you manage to get through gallons ;)) and let the CD work its magic!

Have a great week xx

Thank you..I know I should be pleased really...I was just expecting things to be the same as when I did LL 2 years ago and lose 5llbs a week each time :(

well done
still a good loss

kaz x

You've lost 19lbs in 2 weeks!! That's fantastic!?!

You are setting yourself up for failure if you continue to compare to other times you've dieted......think about it, if those times were so successful why are you back on a diet again now???

Look forwards, not back - concentrate on this time, getting it right now and sorting your head out so that you keep it off this time.
Sorry if that sounded harsh.....but you sound so negative and have soooo much to be positive about! You're in this for the long haul....don't set yourself too many short term targets you can use as excuses to give up!

Good Luck :)

Please be more positive...you have lost 19 lbs in 2 weeks FGS... Sorry if im being harsh but. That in anyones book is Bloo*dy brilliant.

STOP jumping on and off the scales too. Put them away or give them to someone to hide.

And well done!!

hi polish, congratulations 3lb is great
and 19lb in 2 weeks, woohoo
cambridge says you can lose a stone per calander months, youve smashed that already

OMGsh 19lbs in 2 weeks, no other diet could ever give you those results, that's 9 1/2 lbs a week!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:
Well done and try to think positive :girlpower:

You're doing so well hon'.
You really need to give those scales to the attic for a few months though!!

Well done. :)

I'd look at what Anne says, that's over nine pounds a week!!! If you were with WW a three loss would be fantastic so dust yourself off, three off is heaps better than three on!!!!

Right, I bet you do six next week, stick with this it does work and if you look at everyone's results you have a smaller loss some weeks then you get a surprise some weeks xx

hi

Hi Polish
I just wanted to tell you that my first week i lost 10.5 pounds and was overjoyed with that, then week 2 i lost 3 pounds and i felt really disheartened but then week 3 i lost 5.5 pounds so i felt loads better.
Lolly
xxx

Hey Hun - a huge WELL DONE!!! I know it was hard this week but as the others say "Eyes on the prize" Your willpower paid off - good on you. BUT - now you need to put those damn scales away cos you're only making harder for yourself each day!!!!! Off soapbox........:) You will see from others losses that it isn't as straight forward as X lbs each week so keep at it - the end result is all that matters! Vx

Hi polishrose,

I'm sorry you're disappointed but i think it's a great loss. Please get rid of your scale now and believe in yourself. I know you stick to the diet so you will loose weight and that alone should make you a happy woman! You're letting your daily mood being influenced by a stupid piece of plastic (or whatever material yours is made off). Onl weight at your CDC and you'll see you smile much more!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work!

Hugs
botozi

3lbs is brilliant hun keep up the brilliant work and keep that water down you !!!! xxx

Thank you all for helping cheer me up :) It made a real difference reading all your encouraging posts :)

Back