Well, I joined last night.

Pickle81

My first WI was ugly; I am much heavier than I thought. That being said, it is the last time I will see that horrific number.

I've had wholemeal toast, laughing cow and fruit for breakfast; and made a syn-free quiche for lunch with eggs, cottage cheese, chillies, peppers, onions and mushrooms.
Dinner is spaghetti bolognese with lots of sf veg.
Wish me luck! :)

Pickle81 said:
My first WI was ugly; I am much heavier than I thought. That being said, it is the last time I will see that horrific number.

I've had wholemeal toast, laughing cow and fruit for breakfast; and made a syn-free quiche for lunch with eggs, cottage cheese, chillies, peppers, onions and mushrooms.
Dinner is spaghetti bolognese with lots of sf veg.
Wish me luck! :)

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of SW and Minimins :)

Don't fret on what your first WI weight was - all been there seen it and done it. The good thing is, you're doing something to change it! That deserves a huge pat on the back.

Good luck in your journey and remember we are all here to help :) xx

Your day sounds yum! Good luck with the weightloss, when you get your head around it, SW doesnt even seem like a diet. :D

Hi Pickle,

Good Luck on your first week!

I rejoined SW last Thursday, we moved hous the week before and i must say that the last few months we've been through some very troubled times, and i weighed in at 1.5 stone heavier than i did in May this year! (and the heaviest i've ever weighed!! )

If i'm honest i've had a rubbish week and ahven't stuck to plan (through life and just being silly if i'm honest!)

BUT i know that i never want to see that number again, so will be working very hard from now on!

Weigh in for me tomorrow and i'm dreading it in all honesty, but it's self sabotage and i know that by sticking to plan from now on i will succeed! SW is brilliant and to be honest i never feel like i'm dieting! xx

good luck, your first day meals sound scrummy. i forgot how much i love SW quiche. i will make one this weekend.

Back