• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

well i made the oopsies

Did you not have a drink whilst you were making them hun? That seems to be the secret - a vodka or two lol :D

OOps sorry hun - giving away your trade secrets now LOL :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

i have been worried drinking would hinder my weight loss and am yet to have a drink, maybe this weekend will be my test weekend :) i have gin so gonna try that....just wondering has anyone had baileys?? just wondering if this is ok cause technically its spirts and cream :)

has anyone thought of doing those oopsie's in a cake tray, we have one for tarts and its a tray with loads of little tart cups in it.

Or even the big Yorkshire pudding trays Jim seeing as I can't have them anymore :mad:

Linz, where did you get your information on the Baileys? I was looking last night ans couldn't find it? How you feeling today hun, any better? :hug99:

You know Caz, I think that this may be a Yorkshire pudding tray thinking about it, there are 8 sort of cake shaped depressions in it. Does that make sense?

Think that is what I call a Muffin tray Jim though do tend to name things myself lol. Mine just has four indents in approx 6" accross ;)

I just thought those would be ideal for the woopsie. :)

my verdict on oopsies ...........not bad

although cos i poured the mixture into a tray , they looked like toast after i cut it into 4 , i toasted it and had butter on , wasn't bad

might do a sweeter one next time

my verdict on oopsies ...........not bad

although cos i poured the mixture into a tray , they looked like toast after i cut it into 4 , i toasted it and had butter on , wasn't bad

might do a sweeter one next time
keep the basic recipe savoury then you can add sweet stuff, or cheese and ham for pizzas mmmmm

cherl889

Loves this site!
Im waiting for the expert (Vicky) to give me better distructions as mine were more like flopsies not oopsies. They were far to floopy to make into a pizza and thats what im really looking forward to. They didnt taste too bad though. I liked it hot, toasted with cheese. Mmmmm.......If only I could make a proper one :sigh: