Well i now on the Lt train woo woo!!

chunky monkee

hey everyone,

well this is day1 for me yipee and i really excited. This is the start of my new life :) i just got a new job and starting my business up, been feeling crap for the last few months but finally feel like i in control again.

i have cut back on my carbs the last few days and increased my water, though still feel like i drinking loads and only managed 2 litres yesterday! so need to keep going with that. but wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me feel so positive about this diet and that i can actually do this. Had the vanilla shake and gonna have strawberry for lunch and hot choc for dinner yum!!

my boyfriend is not very supportive just thinks its another fad diet and i wont lose much but ill show him.... so i might need you lot for some support if that ok!!

sorry for the book i just excited x

sam you sound all revved up and ready to go,you will get the hang of the water just carry one with you all the time and keep sipping rather than having big drinks,its great your bf is supportive that doesd help a lot and dont forget we are here xx good luck lil xx

you will certainly get alot of support on here, and well done for taking the 1st step i have just started week2 and its going well week 1 can be hard but stick with it its worth it and good luck xx

you won''t regret it chunky it's the best decision I've ever made. good luck for this and every week.

Good for you - no bottle that enthusiasm, and when you feel down and peckish, take a sip to keep you on track ;)

hey everyone,

well this is day1 for me yipee and i really excited. This is the start of my new life :) i just got a new job and starting my business up, been feeling crap for the last few months but finally feel like i in control again.

i have cut back on my carbs the last few days and increased my water, though still feel like i drinking loads and only managed 2 litres yesterday! so need to keep going with that. but wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me feel so positive about this diet and that i can actually do this. Had the vanilla shake and gonna have strawberry for lunch and hot choc for dinner yum!!

my boyfriend is not very supportive just thinks its another fad diet and i wont lose much but ill show him.... so i might need you lot for some support if that ok!!

sorry for the book i just excited x
Wel done for taking the first step to the new you hun....Men arent very good are they feck em!!!1 You'll get all you need on here Go for it hunni onwards and downwards xxx

Good luck sam , you will do fantastic!!
Lea x

well ppls, i am 3/4 the way through my first day and i doing good managed 2.5 ltrs of water so far, gonna keep plodding on, although i finding i am obsessing about this site LOL :) think i been on about 6 times today already, need to keep more preoccupied me thinks x

hope you all doing great x x x

it will send you insane but the transition shouldnt be too difficult for you been a female ;-p xxx

hey sam your enthusiasm is great best of luck with it hun xxxx

The water will come with time, just build on it daily. As for the other half.....its simple IGNORE HIM and any other negative comments. Just come on here and you'll get all the support you need :D best of luck x

Good for you honey and good luck! My oh wasnt very supportive either but it made me more determined and i certainly showed him lol xx

Men are useless at this sort of thing..... My OH keeps looking at me all Doe eyed if hes eating something and apologising. The silly shitebag doesnt realise hes making it worse!!!!!!!!lol:mad: ergggggghhhh

Haha i guess they cant really win can they? x

Men are useless at this sort of thing..... My OH keeps looking at me all Doe eyed if hes eating something and apologising. The silly shitebag doesnt realise hes making it worse!!!!!!!!lol:mad: ergggggghhhh

NOT ALL:mad::rolleyes:

Soz....forgot about the exception to the rule on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
BIG MWAH X

:p XXX

Only because he is female! xx

Back