Well, I'm.....

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
All set to go!! Just picked up my supplies and feeling quite positive at the mo.
Also, bought peppermint tea and and green tea. Anybody have any other's they use and quite like? I must admit i am really going to miss my cup of "proper" tea. Got my bag of ice and sweetners, need to get mouthwash as apparantly the one i use at the mo is no good and will take me out of ketosis, once i get there. According to my pharmacist, its listerine original and oraldene original that you can use. Anybody else heard this? Still haven't managed to find any listerine strips, still searching.
So roll on tomorrow.......:eek:

Good luck for the start of your new life and the new slimmer you.......the first week is the hardest, but then it gets much easier, you will find yourself cleaning anything and everything anmd the amount of energy is brill.......!
Dont forget we are here if you need and help or support

Great, glad your all prepared for tommoz,
nice our start dates are close, i will keep posting and let yas all know whats happening :)

All set to go!! Just picked up my supplies and feeling quite positive at the mo.
Also, bought peppermint tea and and green tea. Anybody have any other's they use and quite like? I must admit i am really going to miss my cup of "proper" tea. Got my bag of ice and sweetners, need to get mouthwash as apparantly the one i use at the mo is no good and will take me out of ketosis, once i get there. According to my pharmacist, its listerine original and oraldene original that you can use. Anybody else heard this? Still haven't managed to find any listerine strips, still searching.
So roll on tomorrow.......:eek:

Good luck for your journey.
You can have proper tea, but you have to take it black.

have you tried a large tescos for your listerine strips?..our local one carries them (they did take some tracking down though)!

h xx

Goodluck.XX:)

Good luck with your journey! I really enjoy black coffee really strong with 2 sweetners. Before i ever started LT i didn't like coffee at all but its all i drink now!! Your taste buds will adapt!!!xxxx

Back