Well, its all down from here!

Well done!

Also have you a holiday, event coming up that you want to be slimmer for?? If so put piccies of holiday up - or put an outfit you want to get into next to your bed - so you see it first thing every morning and last thing every night.

Well done!

Also have you a holiday, event coming up that you want to be slimmer for?? If so put piccies of holiday up - or put an outfit you want to get into next to your bed - so you see it first thing every morning and last thing every night.

Yes I am going to Spain in 31 days to my dads villa for a VERY chilled week....am intending on doing 790ish for that week too so maybe if I am lucky I can lose 7lbs by then and lose a lb or so whilst I am there haha....
Thank you very much for your support hun, don't think you know how much it means to me :D:thankyou:

Cat xx

Well its been another rollercoaster of a week for me and I really hope that I can crack this now. I have purposely left my wallet at home so no sneaking to sainsburys to get some munch at lunchtime, I have my cottage cheese and cucumber ready to go and a bar chopped up in the fridge. I am feeling ok at the moment, just need to know that there are still people willing to support me :wave_cry:

I am going to see the Eagles tomorrow night at the O2 arena with my mum, step-dad, uncle and cousin (turns out I am related to Joe Walsh the lead singer) and think I may need to invest in a little cool bag so that I can take my cottage cheese and cucumber with me...it will be tough, but I think that this is the time to prove that I can cope :)

Any responses would be very much appreciated people, speak soon
Cat xx

you are in a positive mind frame ............. please bottle it and send it to me ........... well done and i hope you enjoy the eagles ( despite the name dropping !!! ) xx

you are in a positive mind frame ............. please bottle it and send it to me ........... well done and i hope you enjoy the eagles ( despite the name dropping !!! ) xx

Thank you Mustdoit...to be honest I very easily could just eat, I am very much on edge right now, I just have to keep taking it hour by hour and try not to overwhelm myself.....! :(

Thanks! Get to meet them too!
Hope you are doing ok,speak soon
Cat x

Enjoy the Eagles.. and the Cottage cheese!!! you're doing great:)

xxxxx:D

Thank you MandyB2!! I DID IT! Managed to go out all day and be put in front of various crappy situations and still stuck 100%!!! Cottage cheese was VERY appreciated I can tell you!

Really looking forward to popping in to get weighed tonight and have a counselling session this afternoon, so should be a good day :)

Love Cat xx

Thank you MandyB2!! I DID IT! Managed to go out all day and be put in front of various crappy situations and still stuck 100%!!! Cottage cheese was VERY appreciated I can tell you!

Really looking forward to popping in to get weighed tonight and have a counselling session this afternoon, so should be a good day :)

Love Cat xx

Well Ladies (and gents if you are out there lol) I went for my pop in last night and I lost 5lbs and 1" off my waist since Thursday lunchtime!!! Woohoo! Now that has defo helped with my confidence :D

Yey!

Love Cat x

I am always here! Thanks for the Rep x

Thank you sooo much! Don't mention it, I needed someone to respond and there you were! :D

Went to my dads for dinner last night and ended up doing a modified chicken stir fry, I did have some carrots with it so I know I am probably not in ketosis now, but I am very proud of myself for not thinking 'f*ck it' and eating everything because of it :D

Trousers feel looser so I know I am going in the right direction yey!

Hope everyone is ok and still ok to support me!
Love
Cat xx

Well Ladies (and gents if you are out there lol) I went for my pop in last night and I lost 5lbs and 1" off my waist since Thursday lunchtime!!! Woohoo! Now that has defo helped with my confidence :D

Yey!

Love Cat x

Well done!!!:happy096:

Went to my dads for dinner last night and ended up doing a modified chicken stir fry, I did have some carrots with it so I know I am probably not in ketosis now, but I am very proud of myself for not thinking 'f*ck it' and eating everything because of it :D

It is so easy to throw in the towel and you should be very proud of yourself for making good healthy choices. This is what will see you through.

Well done!!!:happy096:

It is so easy to throw in the towel and you should be very proud of yourself for making good healthy choices. This is what will see you through.

Mini thank you sooo much for the support, I am feeling sooo confident right now that I don't even want to go out to stop myself from being tempted haha :rolleyes:

Nearly one week down already! Another three till holiday - I know I can lose a stone before then - just have to!

Love and hugs
Cat xx

Morning all!

I had a very enlightening evening last night. I was very uneasy most of the time, fell asleep for about 40 mins after thinking about food, mostly bacon weirdly enough which wore me out trying to forget about it!

I woke up at about 8pm and felt alot better for having a kip then felt the need to get out my old issues of Lighterlife mag for a bit of inspiration....I really feel that they have helped me alot, I read one from cover to cover from last Spring and felt very inspired again. I know I can lose all my weight by August :eek:) 20 Weeks....its not that long really? Yeah there maybe a few 'life' things that may get in the way, but I believe this time I can crack this.

Thank you for reading, please comment if you wish! :D

Love Cat xx

Wow well done Cat!

Good to see that you are so possitive about it all. 20 weeks will vanish without you even realising and you will be the size you want to be

Wow well done Cat!

Good to see that you are so possitive about it all. 20 weeks will vanish without you even realising and you will be the size you want to be

Thank you again Taz, you are always there for a boost!! I suppose really it is 19 weeks now isn't it? 5 stone....19 weeks...how many lbs is that a week? 3.6lbs? Bit excessive thinking I think....maybe I should aim for 2-3lbs....:cool:
How are you doing Taz?

Love cat xx

Afternoon....

Hope everyone is doing ok...I am still very smug and happy with myself right now....! :D

Found out yesterday (after all this time, what an idiot) that I can have tuna in spring water!! Had some last night which was yummy...

Going out tonight for a mates 21st, she is trying to persuade me to drink, think I may have to pull the old guilt trip - "I won't come if you try and make me drink!"....fair enough I think lol

Love Cat x

Afternoon....

Check me out....10 days since I last screwed up! Good work I think! Only another 150 odd to go lol! :p

Question...I have never had a problem with my blood pressure but I keep getting really dizzy, only for a few minutes a day, but it is enough to worry me...I spoke to my counsellor about it last week and she said it would be my blood pressure? I am having a 'turn' as I write this and it feels like I might fall off my chair lol!

Any response would be helpful!

Love Cat x

Last edited:
Back