Well, its all down from here!

Hey everyone! Not sure where you are all hiding, but please don't be shy and post on here!

I am now on a roll! 3.5lbs lost since Thursday Lunchtime! :D Well chuffed...I am well on my way to losing as much as I had hoped to by the time I go to Spain in 2 and a half weeks!

Hope you are all well....I am one of the people that proves that you can get back into it no matter how many times you fall off (and I must be into my millionth 'start over's)!!

Love Cat xx

I have gone through some dizzy spells but my blood pressure is fine. There are a million reasons for it but if you can't think of any reason it could be it would be a good idea to visit your doctor

I have gone through some dizzy spells but my blood pressure is fine. There are a million reasons for it but if you can't think of any reason it could be it would be a good idea to visit your doctor

Taz thank you for your response, glad I am not totally alone! :)
Could go to the docs I suppose, not that I want to tho lol!

Hope you are ok!
Love
Cat xx

Good luck for your WI Cat:D

Keep up the good work and I'm sure some prawns can't have done that much damage.

Take care

Good luck with your weigh in hun.

Thank you Lenny and Wish!

Well I did get tearful as since monday night I have only lost 0.75lbs :( I know in the grand scheme of things this is not a problem because if I didn't get weighed twice a week 3.75lbs is very good!

I just have to remain bloody focused now, can't put myself down as I have done everything right and there is nothing that I could have done differently!

Love
Cat xx

Hey Cat,

Please don't be upset hun, 10lb in two weeks is still a fantastic result.:)

3.75lbs in a week is on track for a stone per month.

I know that its disheartening when you have been so good and the scales show such a small loss but you are doing brillantly.

Have you lost anymore inches?

Keep drinking the water and stay focused for your wonderful holiday and I'm sure you will be fine.

Remember you are not alone in this journey - we are all there with you.

Take care

p.s. thanks for the rep!

Hey Cat,

Please don't be upset hun, 10lb in two weeks is still a fantastic result.:)

3.75lbs in a week is on track for a stone per month.

I know that its disheartening when you have been so good and the scales show such a small loss but you are doing brillantly.

Have you lost anymore inches?

Keep drinking the water and stay focused for your wonderful holiday and I'm sure you will be fine.

Remember you are not alone in this journey - we are all there with you.

Take care

p.s. thanks for the rep!

Thank you sooo much Lenny....its funny that I know better than to get upset, but it just came over me lol! I can do this, I know I can! :cool:

Nope, inches have stayed the same too, but then my counsellor thinks I may have picked up a bug or something as I have had a dodgy tummy the last couple of days...:eek:

Aww I may cry again! Thank you again Lenny!! ;)

xxxx

Afternoon everyone, thought I had better pop on here, am off sick at the moment and have literally not managed to eat alot...just about managed my shake yesterday morning and have only had todays about an hour ago....had some chicken breast and lettuce yesterday and am going to try to have some cottage cheese shortly.

Just about managed to drive over to my counsellors to get weighed last night and nearly fell off the scales with dizziness! Well I had managed to lose just over 5lbs and 1.5" off my waist since Thursday lunchtime! Thats 16lbs in 16 days! So, my first stone has gone so have ordered my 1st charm from Links of London to add to my bracelet for motivation. :party0011:

Thanks for reading, feeling dizzy again so must lie down again!

Speak soon
Love Cat xx

Well, what an eventful couple of days....NOT! I ended up chatting to my counsellor yesterday afternoon as was still having issues getting anything down and was getting VERY bad dizzy spells and even passed out when getting out of the shower (health and safety - I could have bloody hurt myself!)....so she told me to go up to 1000cals and have a bit of carbs (I was scared, as you can imagine). I ended up having 40g dried weight pasta shells and some chicken and cucumber. Took me ages to eat it, but yeah it did make me feel better a couple of hours later. I later on had my shake and then had some cashew nuts (I know, should have stayed away, but I didn't beat myself up about it) and am feeling fine today, having my shake now and am interested to see what my weigh in shows up at lunchtime....

Hope you are all ok, been quiet!!

Love cat x

Well, what an eventful couple of days....NOT! I ended up chatting to my counsellor yesterday afternoon as was still having issues getting anything down and was getting VERY bad dizzy spells and even passed out when getting out of the shower (health and safety - I could have bloody hurt myself!)....so she told me to go up to 1000cals and have a bit of carbs (I was scared, as you can imagine). I ended up having 40g dried weight pasta shells and some chicken and cucumber. Took me ages to eat it, but yeah it did make me feel better a couple of hours later. I later on had my shake and then had some cashew nuts (I know, should have stayed away, but I didn't beat myself up about it) and am feeling fine today, having my shake now and am interested to see what my weigh in shows up at lunchtime....

Hope you are all ok, been quiet!!

Love cat x

Well following on from my earlier message, have been weighed and have not felt more shitty than I do right now :eek:( 40g dried weight pasta = 3lbs on !!!!!! Feel crap right now its like some sort of sick joke as I soooo didn't want the carbs and now my head is telling me that I might as well eat whatever I want now seeing as even when I only had less than what I had then why does it go sooo wrong :confused::sigh::(

Cat xx

Lost 3.5 lbs even with being on holiday!? I'm very impressed! I would dread a weigh in after my hols!

What diet are you on Tatty?

Lost 3.5 lbs even with being on holiday!? I'm very impressed! I would dread a weigh in after my hols!

What diet are you on Tatty?

Hiya Squidgster! Thank you for your reply! I am on a slightly modified version of Step 2 on CD...I spread my meal out into two (so halve the amount of cottage cheese and so have some at lunch time and some for dinner) It is working so I am a happy bunny!

Speak soon
Cat xx

Back