Well, its all down from here!

Hello everyone, today is the 1st day of the rest of my life. I have three stone I would like to lose before I go to New Zealand for a month in September. I think this is do-able, do you all agree?

Now. I will be starting my trackers again as I get weighed at lunchtime so a new start weight will encourage me to only look at where I am now and not where I have come from (3stone gone woohoo).
I really hope you are all going to be supportive as ever and will check in on me from time to time as this is the final push for me and I know I can do it!

Thank you for reading
Cat xxx

Hi Cat,

I want to wish you all the very best for the 1st day of the rest of your life:D

3 stone before September is so doable - you will manage it easily:):)

Sorry I haven't been around much..there are always so many new posts when I get on Mini's that I have obviously missed yours -:eek:

I am so glad to read that you had a great holiday and even managed to lose some pesky lbs.

Good luck with everything and stay away from those nasty evil weight gaining carbs:p (unless you get ill again and need them of course) I was glad to read that you weren't injured when you passed out - take care missus:D

Hope you have a great meeting with your cdc.

I will look back in later.

:D

Hi Cat,

I want to wish you all the very best for the 1st day of the rest of your life:D

3 stone before September is so doable - you will manage it easily:):)

Sorry I haven't been around much..there are always so many new posts when I get on Mini's that I have obviously missed yours -:eek:

I am so glad to read that you had a great holiday and even managed to lose some pesky lbs.

Good luck with everything and stay away from those nasty evil weight gaining carbs:p (unless you get ill again and need them of course) I was glad to read that you weren't injured when you passed out - take care missus:D

Hope you have a great meeting with your cdc.

I will look back in later.

:D

Lenny you are a star!! Thank you soooo much for checking in on me! Yep I have my starting weight and have now changed my signature to show it....I think I need to do mini goals as well what do you think?

By the way please don't apologise! This site is sooo active that I could easily be missed :eek:)

Anyway, new start new goals, new me!

Look forward to hearing from you again!
Take care
Cat xx

Hi Cat,

Firstly, congratulations on the weight you've lost so far! Your face in your avatar looks so different to in those couple of pics in the gallery - you look like a different person already!

3 stone by the end of August should be perfectly do-able indeed! Especially as you've got such a good incentive for losing it! Bet you're so excited - sounds fab!

Do set yourself some mini-targets - will really help in keeping you focused and motivated.....though sounds like you're very determined, so have no doubts you'll achieve your goal!

Good luck!

Hi Cat,

Firstly, congratulations on the weight you've lost so far! Your face in your avatar looks so different to in those couple of pics in the gallery - you look like a different person already!

3 stone by the end of August should be perfectly do-able indeed! Especially as you've got such a good incentive for losing it! Bet you're so excited - sounds fab!

Do set yourself some mini-targets - will really help in keeping you focused and motivated.....though sounds like you're very determined, so have no doubts you'll achieve your goal!

Good luck!

Squidgster! Thank you so much for your message, it means alot :)

Well, the countdown has begun, I get weighed at lunchtime today (I went in for a pop in on Monday and has lost just under 3lbs!) so will be able to let you know how I have got on....

Well I sound determined, but in my head it wants to go completely the other way! I am very shakey at the moment ('scuse the pun) and know that I could quite easily fall off the rails which would be RUBBISH! I am quite crap at setting mini goals, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you and much love!
Tatty xx

Well done on your 4lbs Cat:D

Good luck for next week

You are brave having two wi's per week - one is enough for me:p

Well done on the extra 3lbs last week...how did you get on yesterday?

Hope you are doing well and the scales are moving down.:D

Take care

You are brave having two wi's per week - one is enough for me:p

Well done on the extra 3lbs last week...how did you get on yesterday?

Hope you are doing well and the scales are moving down.:D

Take care

Morning Lenny! Thanks for your message...I find that getting weighed twice a week gives me that extra boost to be honest and it keeps me focused (no moments where I can think, well I don't get weighed for six days so can eat tonight and be back in Ketosis by day three....!) and it is working :eek:) unfortunately I put on 3lbs last thursday, but I know why - I had to grab a sandwich from sainsburys as I had NO time to make my lunch (I know, no excuses!) but I always end up storing fluid even if I have lost fat when I have eaten a bit of carbs :eek:( but then I lost the 3lbs and a bit more by Monday night! SO, have smashed my target for the hen do this weekend and I aiming for 14stone something by Thursday :eek:) whoop whoop!
Hope you are well?
xx

Well done on smashing your target for the hen night:p

I hope you managed to get into the 14's???? It is such a boost when you see another stone bracket isn't it.

Hope all is well with you? I'm still slogging on and now nearly BMI25 so I'm on 810 (aaahhh food:D) for this week. I'm off to the Lakes on Friday so I will 1000 while there and get back onto 810 on my return.

I've got a body fat handheld analyser and did that yesterday too - my body fat is 33.8% (healthy for a female aged 20-39 is below 33%:D) and my body muscle was 62.4%:eek: Thankyou Wiifit and aerobics.

I do love this tough diet for the fab results it achieves!

Sorry I hijacked your thread:eek:

Take care...I will look for any updates when I get back:)

Well done on smashing your target for the hen night:p

I hope you managed to get into the 14's???? It is such a boost when you see another stone bracket isn't it.

Hope all is well with you? I'm still slogging on and now nearly BMI25 so I'm on 810 (aaahhh food:D) for this week. I'm off to the Lakes on Friday so I will 1000 while there and get back onto 810 on my return.

I've got a body fat handheld analyser and did that yesterday too - my body fat is 33.8% (healthy for a female aged 20-39 is below 33%:D) and my body muscle was 62.4%:eek: Thankyou Wiifit and aerobics.

I do love this tough diet for the fab results it achieves!

Sorry I hijacked your thread:eek:

Take care...I will look for any updates when I get back:)

LENNY! Thank you for your reply, sorry it has taken me so long to respond! Hope you are wel :eek:)
Annoyingly, I am 3/8 of a lb off being in the 14s dammit! Soooo frustrating!

Please don't apologise for 'hijacking' my thread, you haven't at all! I appreciate your help hun!

Anyway speak soon, I get weighed in about an hour so if its good news then you know I will post it on here lol

Love and hugs
Cat xx

Back