Well its that time of the week again

well done on your 4lbs (a bit late i know but i always get there in the end)
how exciting to be moving house and buying new furniture.

Well we had a look at the house and OMG i have a walk in wardrobe :bliss:

Still none the wiser as the when we might move, the bloke said he stupidly forgot to look in his planner and see when the keys are expected back from the workmen :d'oh:
So left it that i will ring him in the morning and see if he can tell me when i can expect to sign all the forms :D
Its a lovely house and i cant wait to get in and start decorating it :greenapple:

ah how exciting!! Its so annoying waiting to move in but it will be worth the wee wait when you get your keys and walk in wardrobe!! So jealous!!!! :D

Will have a small house warming, it is being carpeted by by cousins hubby and as a thankyou ( he wont take money ) i will have them and my parents and my brother and his girlfriend and my sis and her OH round for a housewarming bar b q when we are all in and ready :D

fantatsic

that wardrobe is really exciting
glad the rest of the house is of a standard befitting the wardroble :):)

jealous !

I would LOVE a walk in wardrobe - make sure you fill it lol

Bev x

:eek: Wow you have a walk in wardrobe that's awesome. Yay for you. That is on my list when i get my first house. How exciting! I hope you are given some more info on moving in asap :D x x x

Well good morning girls

WI this morning and im not confident ( did just acheive perfect balance on the wii fit with my eyes closed though lol ), last night i was gonna have salad after work but my monthlys arrived and i just fancied food from work so had noodles and mini spring rolls. I didnt feel like i had lost anyway so thought i may aswell have them so off this morning to face the music then up for a really good week :D

Its soooooo hot here and i have to work the next 3 days in the laundrette so maybe i can sweta out a few lb's :8855:

Morning !

Good luck on weigh in this morning !!

3 days in a launderette - you will be positively well and truly washed out after all that in this heat - sorry - yes I know it was bad..................

Bev x

Just popped in to see how its going

being in a launderette in the heat must be like being in a sauna - you may be lucking and get rid of some weight :)

so how did the weigh in go
and do you have enough clothes to fill that walk in wardrobe - or is that where you are clothes shopping

Back