Well its that time of the week again

Well i am after a nice colour but i will book for a cut and chat to her about what colour she thinks will suit me, i always have blondes but i hate re growth and i have dark roots so its always annoying me :8855:
Plus its a new hairdresser ( well havent seen her for years ) the one i went to the last few times i just havent clicked with and we dont easily make conversation its very forced so im gonna try elsewhere

Owwwww i have woken up today with tummy cramps and hopefully it wont reflect badly today

Hope the tummy cramps subside.
I have a really good hairdresser, that comes to the house, so she's reasonably priced too. have to admit tho its not quite the same as going to a salon, but its convenient !!

Well the cramps DID subside and i lost 3lbs wooooooohooooooooo

Got my 3rd silver 7 and my 10% in one meeting - im so pleased and really motivated now :D

three pound is great and look at your bmi now you are overweight
I would love to be overweight - better than my obese of the moment

Thanks Aaleigha, its nice to be overweight again lol

I have bought a couple of new games for the WII as i havent been riding for a few weeks. I have still been losing but i feel its time to up the game a bit and got My FItness Coach and the new EA sport active game yesterday

I did the fitness coach game as soon as i got it and boy can i feel it today :happy036:
Time to try the EA one today

Well the cramps DID subside and i lost 3lbs wooooooohooooooooo

Got my 3rd silver 7 and my 10% in one meeting - im so pleased and really motivated now :D

OMG!!! WELL DONE!!!!

Hey hun... you will be glad to know that your motiviation speech not only shocked me but cured my hiccups :D thank you so much !

Happy to have helped :8855:
Had a quick ( and god was it quick ) go on my EA sports thingy last night and i did 1 minute passing of basketball, 1 minute shooting and 1 of inline skating ( killed my thighs lol ) then my OH wanted to dish up dinner so in will have a better go tomorrow night when he is at work :D
We are off to the garden centre today to buy some plants, we each have a hanging basket and £10 to fill it and then we are having a competition to see whose loks the best ( i know we are geeks lol )
Im sooooooooo gonna win ;)

Just got back from the horses and having lunch then off to work. I was going to start my army thingy today but havent got time before work now lol, maybe while im at work hahaha

Will be wii'ing tonight after my fry up :D

Right well glad thats over lol

I did a 20 minute workout and then thought HMMMM i could start the 30 day challenge today and so did that straight after :eek: boy am i aching now lol

It was good though and i can definatly feel it working and will enjoy my dinner all the more for it :D
Felt a bit dodgy using the resistance band i kept thinking it was gonna ping off :8855:

Day 2 of the challenge was mainly resistance work, phew im gonna ache tomorrow :8855:

Cuurently tucking in to mash, sauage, mushrooms and an egg ( yummmmm ), got to work till 9 tonight and WI tomorrow morning so have to keep it light tonight so filling up today while i have time to burn it off

Well today im soooooooooooo gutted, i gained 3lb :cry:

Im not quite sure what happened, i have had a hiccup with Solero's, i was pointing them as 1 and they were in fact 2 but i only had a few last week, i have done more exercise than the last few weeks and i really wasnt expecting this :confused: Now im worried about next week, at least if i knew what was wrong i would be able to correct it but i dont know what justified 3lb on :eek:

I would like it off next week so am going to be writing and weighing to within an inch of my life :D
I was just walking past the bakers and had the temptation to throw out the diet for the day and jump back on tomorrow but i resisted and came home for cereal, i figured that isnt going to help me if i do that today aswell :confused:

I hope you have a great loss next week
the gain this week could be due to the exercise
muscles need glycogen so they could be storing more of it and the waste product of used glycogen is water - so keep drinking the water and exercising and fingers crossed for a good loss next week

I have had two weeks of mystery gains - we have to lose soon

Oh dont worry it could be anything and you will just hurt your head trying to figure out what it is. That gain happened LAST week, this week is a new start to get a loss and you WILL do it!! Ive all the faith in you!

Back