Well - I've started it!!!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow :D

I am hoping for a 6 stone ish loss too, so I deffo know how you feel.
If you still feel your resolve as being strong, be thankful, it will get you through your losses.
I couldn't understand why I felt so strong in the begining either. It was a tremendous feeling.
Dont ask why, just be thankful :)

I hope you get a good result tomorrow :D

8lbs is excellent :D
Well done :D
Week 2 should be affraid ;)

Lass321 - yes, it does motivate me into carrying on :)
Marge - I hope week 2 is afraid as I'm determined :)

Been a good day today - really hard to believe it's been over a week since I started this. It's so busy at work that time is flying by - at this rate, it'll be nearly Christmas and I'll have stuck with Exante :) and lost loads of weigh:D

Mum, sister and her clan came for tea again - made sausage, mash and beans for them all and had the Thai Chicken soup with dried chilli flakes and pepper - my food was definitely the tastiest :) I didn't fancy theirs to be honest. Long may this feeling continue.

Well, off to bed again now, ready for yet another busy weekend (are they ever any different???)

Good night and good luck for another day ahead x

Day 9 - went food shopping with hubby and kids - they had lunch at Costco whilst I sat there with a coke zero, son had hot dog - I adore Costco's hot dogs :( and daughter had pepperoni pizza - my favourite :(. Anyway, I got through it - to be honest, it didn't bother me at all - I am so determined and hubby is proud I've come this far :) He had offered to do it all himself but there's not much point if I can't face my demons.

Anyway, still going strong and looking forward to the day ahead.

Good night all and good luck

Night

Lesley x

Well done ! You are doing great ! :D

I am struggling to get back into things, since my holiday, but I am still trying, and think I am getting there now :D

Day 10 - still feeling strong and motivated. Bit of a dilemma today though. I've posted on the main forum for a bit of advice. New couple at our church have just moved into the area and we've tried to make them feel welcome - their first baby is due in 6 weeks and they don't know anyone. We've been invited for a meal on Tuesday so will have to eat even though I don't want to but I don't want them to feel uncomfortable. Will have as little as possible and try to avoid carbs. Wednesday I'll get back to TS as I don't want to stop what I'm doing now.

Such is life :( Only a month or so ago, I'd have jumped at the chance of a meal at someone else's house!

Ah well, off to bed.

Goodnight

Lesley x

Can you not say that you can't stop for anything to eat, and just go for a coffee instead ?

Day 11 and still going strong. I'm going to have a bit of chicken and veg tomorrow night - that way I'll be polite but not kick myself out of ketosis, (with any luck!!!). Today has been a run of the mill day - really busy at work and this evening I started back at Beavers, (I'm a Beaver Scout Leader). It was lovely to see them all after the summer hols :)

Just had a black coffee - never thought I'd like it as I usually love coffee with loads of milk but I'm actually enjoying it! It's funny how taste buds change.

Good luck to everyone and goodnight

Lesley x

8lbs off this week :D
Well done :D

Enjoy tomorrow night
Marge
:D

Well - I've done it - 2 weeks gone already and I'm feeling great. I had two wraps the other night as there was just chicken and vegetables mixed together - no salad. It would have looked really odd if I hadn't had the wraps. I also had a tiny piece of chocolate profiterole cake which I don't even like very much but they were very insistent! I didn't want to upset them so had the tiniest bit! I did only have water to drink though. Wednesday I got straight back onto TS which was easy. I've had hunger feelings since I started so it's not felt any different for me. I've not had any headaches or anything and I feel great :).

Week 2 weigh in this morning and I was really nervous as I wasn't sure of the impact of Tuesday evening. I'm thrilled - I've lost 4lbs which brings my total to 12lbs. It certainly motivates me to carry on. I'm not finding it hard at all - it does help that I'm mad busy at work at the moment and have been working later than usual but I do look forward to my soup in the evening. Last night, I even forgot to eat the 2nd half of my bar - oops!

Well, off to work now so have a great day everyone :)

Lesley xx

Thanks Steve - how's your first day gone?

Was ok. We got through it together. We both had slightly different tactics.

Both Half a shake in morning
Angela half a soup for lunch
Me my bar
Then angela had other 1/2 soup for tea and her bar
I had a whole soup (started with mushroom as its my least fave)
Then a wee hot choc before bed.

I know its early days but I feel less bloated this morning.

I have actually just ordered another bumper pack. We took delivery of 2 on Wednesday. I want to make sure we dont run out, so will keep it stocked up to ensure we stick to it !!!

Hey Farwin
Sounds like a great start, you're loses are great :) Just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck with week 3 :D

4lbs for your second week is excellent :D

I'm glad your night went well :D

Well, I've neglected the diary a bit - been really busy both at work and at home. Ended up being out all day last Sunday without any backup for food! Hadn't had anything at all so we, (the family), went to Potters Bar and Grill and I had chicken fajitas. I didn't have the wraps - just the chicken, onions and peppers. I really enjoyed it but felt full afterwards :) - always a bonus! I had water and black coffee whilst the others had deserts and I wasn't bothered at all.

I've decided that I'm going to be TS whenever I can but if we do go out for a meal, I will eat but have something like chicken fajitas. My brain needs to learn that I don't need huge portions and loads of carbs so this will be a good way of re-educating myself, (I hope!). Saying that, we can't afford to go out too often so it's not that I'll suddenly be eating all the time!

Week 3 weigh in this morning - 4lbs gone forever :)

Really pleased with this. Over a stone gone and I'm feeling great. One of the others at work is going to start Exante after payday next week - she's previously lost over 7 stone on LL but put it all back on. i'm still in 'the zone' and feel that I can keep doing this but I don't want to do it for nothing. I never want to see the 16lbs I've currently lost ever again so I really need to think about my diet for the future beyond Exante. For now though, I'm just enjoying the losses that Exante is helping me with.

Well - got to go - work beckons :)

Good luck to us all x

Back