TS AAM well I've successfully kicked myself out of ketosis in less than three days :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lynniep, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. lynniep

lynniep Full Member

Start Weight:
    200lb
    Current Weight:
    200lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm so :mad:. My body just doesnt do what I want it to. Moved to WS for WK5, and guess what - no longer in ketosis halfway through day 3. I had no more than 12g carbs for my 'meal' on either day, and I only had two meal replacements each of those first two days which were both shakes. ( I know - supposed to have 3 - couldnt fit it in after eating) ARRRRGHH.
    I'm going to continue though - may as well. Then come Monday go back to TS and see if the week of 'food' has made any difference (improve) my metabolism

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    aw :( but at least you are still on track! Thats the most important thing. And if you've watched your calories you'll be okay weightloss wise

4. beachbodplz

beachbodplz Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    lyn i feel ur pain, ive kicked myself out of ketosis after 7 days, sooooooooo dissapointed with myself!!!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How do you know youre out of ketosis, are you feeling hungry, tired or going purely on the sticks say so

6. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Yes, Starlight! The sticks are notoriously unreliable. I focus more on my lack of hunger/cravings, my increased energy, and the fact that I can go for hours without even thinking of food!

7. lynniep

lynniep Full Member

Start Weight:
    200lb
    Current Weight:
    200lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    the sticks, Starlight, and the fact that yesterday I was really hungry girlygirl, and had to have my tea early (normally I get back from work and am a bit rumbly, but I sort out the kids and forget about it and it doesnt bother me). It doesnt matter really because I'm sticking to my plan. I just need to get through this week without succumbing to 'other' food and get back to TS next week. Have bought a yummy salmon fillet and some asparagus for tonight.

8. lynniep

lynniep Full Member

Start Weight:
    200lb
    Current Weight:
    200lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I didnt say tired, because Im always tired anyway. My one year old sees to that!

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ignore the sticks... they cant be trusted. Hunger now and again isnt unusual even when youre in ketosis. It doesnt mean youre out of ketosis :)

hannata likes this.
  10. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I was just the same in my aamw it's was like by eating again my body just started wanting food again! If you have done as you say then I it's very unlikely you have knocked yourself out, the sticks said the same for me but one day back on ts they were dark purple again son they had to be wrong. Keep going and get straight back onto ts, I found doing that very hard to do again so try to be strict with yourself. I'm sure you will be fine and I bet you will end up having a great loss lol.xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.