Well that was a boost

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
to my self confidence.

Just had my Wi and lost another 3lb so thats 30lb in total now, but the best bit was she measured me as well.

In 10 weeks I have lost 10" off my waist, 7.5" off my hips, 3.5" off my bust, 1" off arms and 4" off my thighs. Thats a massive 26" in 10 weeks, am soooooooo happy :D:D

Now to be good this week. Need to lose 4lb this week as am off out for a meal next Friday and am going to treat myself if I can do 4lb. If I don't manage it, then I will have a salad instead lol

Charlie xx

That's brilliant hun, well done!! x :bliss:

Those are some amazing measurements dear. Well done

Well done hun xx

That is fantastic Charlie!!!! Well done you!

thanks everyone.

Would be lost without the support on here and my regular text convos with Anna lol

congratulations!! that is incredible!! bet thats pure adrenaline now to keep going!! you should be proud of your achievement and remember exactky how you felt!! let it carry you through the rest of your diet!x x x

well done, keep going xx

No hun, not really dropped a full size yet. I was only just in a 24 when I started and got into a 22 very quickly but can't quite fit into a 20 yet. Hope it doesn't take too long. I can just about squeeze into a pair of 20 trousers, but they look and feel awful. Another stone should do it though as a lot of my 22's are getting rather loose now

Back