Well that'll teach me!

Debsie_websie

Loads to lose!
So... I had a 2lb weight loss on Tuesday and straight away went on a 2 night break.

We had massive sw friendly breakfasts that kept us going all day and we weren't really up for going to the restaurant in the evening. Sooooo... We stopped at the takeaway and I got some chicken (no skin) and chips. Not horrendously high in syns... But the chips were so soggy I'm sure they were cooked at the wrong temp and I was up all night with tummy pains.

I'm sure my body cannot cope with high fat foods anymore because this happened to me on a few occasions recently when I've had some fatty or creamy food.

Does anyone else struggle this way?
I'm still feeling so tender and you need a gas mask to be anywhere near me (sorry for the TMI...)

Looks like my body is determined I'm going to lose this darned weight even if I'm not!!!

I had a takeaway last Friday and allowed myself a few chips and a slice (or 2) of pizza and I was doubled over in pain. Xx

Well at least we know we will never be able to go back to our old habits again!

I'm going to be having some plain pasta and salad for my tea!!

I had the same over Christmas, 4 days off plan and I was in agony during the last two nights. Felt very unwell and it was a relief to get back onto plan and my low fat and healthy diet.

Same here - I've lost over a stone now and had some of my other half's garlic cheese bread and cheesy pasta and felt do ill and eventually threw it all up
Too frightened to eat it again - which prob isnt a bad thing!

Yep, I had a couple of roasties on christmas day and ended up with a really upset stomach as a result - they were the only thing I wouldn't normally have had, and I didn't have them when we had a repeat dinner on boxing day (I had a baked potato) and was fine, so, yes... My "ibs" has been pretty much fine since I started on plan, so I figure I'd just been very used to constantly f'ing up my body by shoving down "food" that hurt it before I got a hold of myself!

Not just me then! I can't believe my stomach has become so very sensitive to fat. Looks like low fat is here to stay for good whether I'm up for it or not!!

PS you'd have needed a gas mask to stand within 20 feet of me yesterday and I was in the car with hubby for 3 hours... He must really really love me!!!

Back