Well that's a bit better!

Annie68

Silver Member
so after having a gain of 3 1/2 lbs for no reason other than ToTM and a gain last week because I was a pig.. I got back to it last Tuesday and although my head still isn't in the right place, I'm still 100%. Went to weigh in this morning and I've lost 6lbs this week. woohoo.. 'bout time! I'm almost back to where I was a month ago and next week I should be losing 'new' fat again LOL.

We had a replacement consultant today as ours is poorly, and I don't think this poor girl knew what to do with me. I told her although I'm going through the motions of the plan, my head isn't right. She tried encouraging me and I was just so negative to all her suggestions. I didn't mean to be.. it's just that when you've been on the plan since October the incentives you had to start with don't mean the same anymore. The excitement and looking forward to going down into the next size and treating yourself to new clothes that you have to star with doesn't have the same appeal. The getting the next half stone award, although feels great, still doesn't create the same drive. The fact that you've done 'so well already' doesn't cancel out the fact that you still have a long way to go, especially because as soon as I start accepting that yes I have done very well, will mean I get complacent and think.. well I've done pretty good, and I start resting on my laurels and then start cheating.. I hope you understand what I mean.

But anyway... back on track.. and a good loss is good enough to set me up for next week.

so after having a gain of 3 1/2 lbs for no reason other than ToTM and a gain last week because I was a pig.. I got back to it last Tuesday and although my head still isn't in the right place, I'm still 100%. Went to weigh in this morning and I've lost 6lbs this week. woohoo.. 'bout time! I'm almost back to where I was a month ago and next week I should be losing 'new' fat again LOL.

We had a replacement consultant today as ours is poorly, and I don't think this poor girl knew what to do with me. I told her although I'm going through the motions of the plan, my head isn't right. She tried encouraging me and I was just so negative to all her suggestions. I didn't mean to be.. it's just that when you've been on the plan since October the incentives you had to start with don't mean the same anymore. The excitement and looking forward to going down into the next size and treating yourself to new clothes that you have to star with doesn't have the same appeal. The getting the next half stone award, although feels great, still doesn't create the same drive. The fact that you've done 'so well already' doesn't cancel out the fact that you still have a long way to go, especially because as soon as I start accepting that yes I have done very well, will mean I get complacent and think.. well I've done pretty good, and I start resting on my laurels and then start cheating.. I hope you understand what I mean.

But anyway... back on track.. and a good loss is good enough to set me up for next week.

First off, bloody well done on your 6lb weight loss, damn i wish i could pull numbers like that! LOL.

Haha, the poor woman, she will understand how my consultant must feel on a regular basis, im an awful person when im in a mood! haha nothing will work, and no.. i dont want suggestions.. just fix it for me! haha xxx

Wow!!!!

4 stone gone, and then 6lbs this week!!!! That's such a fantastic loss. Well done you! You are an inspiration.

I think you have done so well because I'm at the plateau stage because the incentives aren't as great any more and I've only lost 2 stone! lol

Also, from my maths (which isn't great) I think you have lost approx 1/2 stone per month, which is a good steady and sustainable weight loss.

Anyway, I'm wittering, but really, you ARE an inspiration... keep it up, and remember how far you've come. :)

Well done you....thats a brilliant loss, I am so pleased for you, best wishes,

Now that's what I call impressive! Well done Annie! And even better, you HAVE obviously got your head in just the right place ! The last 2 weeks were just a blip.There'll be no stopping you getting to goal! (know what you mean tho, it is difficult keeping the original enthusiasm going)

Well done Annie, 6lbs- that's a brilliant weight loss! Hope that gives you the motivation to keep going, it's a long and winding path with so many ups and downs along the way. Good luck:)

Wow, that is fantastic! Just the boost you need after the slump you were in the other week. I'm so pleased for you!

I have been Miss Piggy Piglington the last couple days... oops! Weigh in tonight though... so I shall have to face the music!

You're fab! Clearly back in the zone.

I wish I could have a 6lb loss - fantastic work. Well done :D

Well done on your brilliant weight loss, the scenic route is the best route, we have to incorporate the diet into our lifestyles if we want to keep the weight off so it will take time but you have done so well!
I am also taking the scenic route and havent actually had a good weight loss for ages but this week I also had a good loss of 5 pounds. For weeks it's been gain a pound lose a pound so this week I felt like chucking it all and I lost, im a bit worried about next week now in case it was a fluke! This is my first visit so hope it works.Heres to a good week may try some new recipes to motivate me !

first off I have to say congratulations :0clapper:
Secondly it's like you beemed into my head and took my thoughts, I can totally relate.

I'm really competitive and my Mum and I have always done SW together so each pound was like haha, I'm one ahead of you - and she was always a good sport and teased me just as much and it was great.
Then it's like each sticker is like ooo 3lbs til the next one and only however many more to target, then it turns to oh well sod it.

Then before you know it it's 6 months later and you've got your hand in another bargain bucket and you're heavier than ever.

I hope this time, with everyone's support here I'll keep going - and I hope you keep going too!

Natt xxx

Well Done Annie! That's absolutely fantastic. Oh and don't worry about the supply consultant, I am sure they are used to it ;)

Back