Well thats the first one done and....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by karenO, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ...it wasn't so bad after all!

Yep, had my first shake this morning - was dreading it tbh as all things "milky" make me gag a bit but it was actually ok! I'm not sure i'll ever come to love them, as such, lol but its a relief to know i can manage to drink them without feeling ill. Phew! I read Kazbro's Diary while drinking it though - just to remind me why i'm doing this :)

Looking forward to trying a soup at lunchtime...what flavour though? Decisions, decisions......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, 1st steps completed.

With the soup, you can add herbs and pepper (I use garlic pepper as well) to make them a bit tastier. Try something like veg at first.

4. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    Good luck on your journey, Karen. Some shakes/soups are better than others - its just a case of finding which ones are okay for you.

k9
    x

5. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Well done Karen, good start! xx

6. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck Karen! i can highly recommend the spicy tomato soup but u have to make a paste with powder and cold water first before adding boiling water!
    Also have a look at the sticky with the recipes on it! I could not finish the day without having my chocolate muffin and choc sauce, honestly it is fab!!! and so unbelievably easy to make!
    x

7. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You are doing a great job, a step in the right direction. Now, you must drink loads of water and concentrate on keeping yourself busy so your mind doesn't return to food. CD takes the worry out of food decisions.
    Good luck on your journey.

8. Chitty

Chitty Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hmmm I'll try the choc muffin....
    People like different flavours I have found by looking on here... I love the choc mint and the pot and leek soup... but the tetras make me throw up,.....BUT lots of people really really love the tetras, good job we are all different and the one thing I am sure off is that CD people really make an effort to provid lots of flavours and I am sure everyone will find one they like...
    The butterscotch is yummy with a mix a mouse... hmmmm

XXXXX
    Good Luck keep focused and you will be fine, on thing is for sure and that is if you drink the water the weight just drops off..

XXXX

9. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Well done Karen! I'm on 2nd week of re-start and have found that I can't stomach the soups so next time I see cdc I am going to get mostly tetras with a few bars chucked in for good measure and a pot of mix a mousse to ease the journey, its just suck it a see at the moment for you though to find the best flavours.

Good luck and well done, don't forget the best saying "the more your drink (water of course) the more you shrink" it works really!

Sara
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.