Well there goes the wagon........

majic1982

..... cos I fell off it!! I know, I know, I'm a woman with hormones and cravings for fooooooooooooooooooooood but I'm annoyed with myself!! I ate some pork.. It was just kinda there... :mad: :sigh: Oh well... tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully pork isn't too bad... right? :break_diet:

Hun, Don't worry, i have wanted to eat all day, and after your fantastic words the other day i haven't, you just need to run and find that wagon and jump back on, ensuring you haven't dropped your canteen of water, :)

Chin up girl, you are a sexy woman that knows that this isn't the end of the world,

Keep smilling and remember that tomorrow is a new day and draw a line under today,

Mark :)

That won't of done any damage, but jump straight back on the wagon and get drinking the water... it shouldn't of affected anything, just keep on glugging...

Love

Wait...... what's that speck on the horizon? :eek: IT'S MY WAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RUN & JUMP* lol

Thank you V much :eek: And I'm glad to have been of service!! :D

You are more than welcome,

just remember that like you say, we are only human, blips are what we do, but we learn from them, it makes us stronger and who we are,

Have a great one hun,

I am going to head back to the ironing :(

Honestly a student that irons and doesn't eat takeout, What is wrong with me? lol

You are more than welcome,

just remember that like you say, we are only human, blips are what we do, but we learn from them, it makes us stronger and who we are,

Have a great one hun,

I am going to head back to the ironing :(

Honestly a student that irons and doesn't eat takeout, What is wrong with me? lol

I wouldn't like to say :D Heehee!! (Kidding... honest!)

CHASE IT!

dont give up xxx

Back