Well today sucks

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
All I can think about is going in to the kitchen and eating anything I can find!

My cat was just put to sleep :cry:
He was 22 1/2 years old and he was like my little shadow. I am absolutely devestated right now and when I'm upset I just wanna eat but I know that wont make me feel any better in the long run.

I guess this is a bit of a pointless post. I figured I should come on here instead of wandering into the kitchen that's all.

But it's day 4 and now my head is pounding, I don't think that's the diet though I think that's coz I've been crying all day.
I'm hoping tomorrow I feel a little better, I am determined not to fall off the wagon this time!

Hope everyone else is doing good today.
x

oh petal, just wanted to offer some love and hugs x

I'm so sorry hun x you did they right thing posting on here and you'll be glad you did come weigh in day xx

Ohhhh thats so sad, im so so sorry to hear that. I just want to send you a big hug.

I love my cats too, one of them particularly. She is my little shadow, she even sleeps with me. She is 14 now and I dread the day will come when i dont have her any more.

I could cry for you. No wonder you want to comfort eat, I would do exactly the same.

Im so sorry for you, I really am. Its so sad.

bless your heart sweetie, losing a pet is awful and we all feel for you. I know exactly how you feel wanting to grab at all the food. Stay strong though, and don't give in!

Hugs xxoxoxoxoxo

So sorry to hear that, I can fully understand your feeling that way - sending (((hugs))) your way xx

All I can think about is going in to the kitchen and eating anything I can find!

My cat was just put to sleep :cry:
He was 22 1/2 years old and he was like my little shadow. I am absolutely devestated right now and when I'm upset I just wanna eat but I know that wont make me feel any better in the long run.

I guess this is a bit of a pointless post. I figured I should come on here instead of wandering into the kitchen that's all.

But it's day 4 and now my head is pounding, I don't think that's the diet though I think that's coz I've been crying all day.
I'm hoping tomorrow I feel a little better, I am determined not to fall off the wagon this time!

Hope everyone else is doing good today.
x
Oh my goodness hun your post has brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved cat, I can totally understand how you feel, it must be devastating. I have a cat too and he too is my shadow and I don't know what I'd do without him, he is 15 now. When they've been around you for so long its really difficult when they are not there any more, pets are definitely little friends, they're not just an animal, they are good companions and its just devastating when they leave you.

I'm sending you the most massive hugs hunnie, I feel so badly for you. The only small consolation I feel I can give you is that you had him right up until he was 22 and a half, thats an excellent age, you got all those years of friendship and joy from him - so try to remember the best times, he will always live on in your heart. Its going to have me crying in a minute!

You can't give up on your diet though. Imagine if your cat had been able to talk, he'd have wanted the best for you and would have wanted you to carry on with something that is going to make you feel better about yourself. I understand totally why the diet must be so difficult at the moment though. Try to stay focused on at least that though - remember your cat in your heart.

Sending you more hugs XXXXX

So sorry for your loss
:hug99::hug99:

Thank you so much for your lovely words and hugs :)

Thankfully I have managed to stay on track today so I'm pleased about that.

My whole family are so upset, I can't even talk to anyone right now without bursting into tears.
I think the worst part is gonna be going to bed tonight as he always sleeps on the pillow beside my head and wakes me up at 5am by drooling on my face....I moaned before and now I'm gonna miss that bit!
Am taking him to a pet crematorium to be cremated as cant bare the thought of him being outside alone, he was a house cat pretty much after all.

Anyway, thanks again everyone, being on here has stopped me falling off the wagon this time.

Claire x

Thank you so much for your lovely words and hugs :)

Thankfully I have managed to stay on track today so I'm pleased about that.

My whole family are so upset, I can't even talk to anyone right now without bursting into tears.
I think the worst part is gonna be going to bed tonight as he always sleeps on the pillow beside my head and wakes me up at 5am by drooling on my face....I moaned before and now I'm gonna miss that bit!
Am taking him to a pet crematorium to be cremated as cant bare the thought of him being outside alone, he was a house cat pretty much after all.

Anyway, thanks again everyone, being on here has stopped me falling off the wagon this time.

Claire x
Oh bless you Claire, you've just nearly made me cry again with this. I'm glad to hear that you've managed to stay on track, but I'm so sad that you're so upset, I understand what its like.
My dog died last year and we got her cremated too, it seems easier that way.

I know what you mean about missing him on your pillow every morning - I would too. My cat sleeps on the bottom of my bed and I often moan that he makes me sleep with my legs curled up but I don't think that will bother me so much tonight after reading your posts.
It just shows how much you have to appreciate everything you love as one day it might not be there are more. :(

Sending you more hugs hun XXX

I feel for you sooooooooooo much and a little tear also came to my eye. I lost my lovely, lovely dog a little while ago and she was only three years old....only a baby!!! Keep strong and big hugs from me to you. xx

I feel for you sooooooooooo much and a little tear also came to my eye. I lost my lovely, lovely dog a little while ago and she was only three years old....only a baby!!! Keep strong and big hugs from me to you. xx
I have to send you a big hug because of that hun, so sorry to hear that :(

Back