Well what a week!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemsyo, 20 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hi all!

Hope your all doing grand on plan! I've been lurking this week.

Since being put on these meds following my needlestick I had to come off plan, the only thing I could tolerate was toast, I then upgraded to a small jacket potato!! I now feel ready to try other food so I'm going food shopping today. I'm intending on lots of salad, fruit & quorn, and try and keep my carb intake to a minimum. I've not put any weight on as eating so little but don't want bad habits resuming!

So, to add to my drama, my husband who has also been following Cambridge & lost 2st so far got taken into hospital yesterday With query pericarditis! Poor love!! It's basically inflammation of the hearts lining!

I tell ya! We are falling to bits here!!! Trying times, but doing my best not to binge eat!

So, I am here, just not posting!!

Good luck gang! Speak soon!

Gem x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lfc

Lfc Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim And Save
    Omg gem sorry to read this hope you n your hubby are going to better very very very soons ))))))))))))))hugs(((((((((((((((.
  4. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Oh no! Blessings to you both xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.