Well.......

mumto4

Just got weighed this morning and i've gained 3lb since yesterday morning. Now i know your not meant to weigh yourself every day because of this but im obsessed and it does keep me motivated. (well meant to)

Is it really likely that after my blip yesterday (3 peices of chicken and an ice-cream) would make me gain 3lb? Because if it's true and thats the cause then this diet isn't for me. How on earth does anyone eat normally again without gaining stupid amounts, even in maintainence. :confused:

Probably nothing to do with the chicken! Although the ice cream wasn't the best idea;)
Freeze a Tetra brik for ice cream the CD way!!
Get glugging on the water and forget yesterday.
Put the scales in the loft to!!:D Don't live by the scales you will be obsessed before you know it!

3lb from a ice-cream OMG thats madness!! Can i never do 'normal' things again without putting on weight?

Agree .... don't get hung up about it and definately "lose" the scales. they are demotivating you rather than motivating. Weight can fluctuate on a day to day basis ... dependant on what you are wearing, time of the day, food/liquid consumed, whether you've been to the toilet, TOTM etc. But if you weigh on your CDC's scales once a week you'll see the weight come off.

No more ice cream ... plenty of water and get rid of the scales!

I'd just woke up, nothing had touched my lips (and i'd had a wee) lol. one things for sure i won't be eating again lmao. But on the plus note, i was in heaven when eating it haha.

Upwards on onwards hey!!

Gonna give DH the scales to keep in his van, then i cant use them as hes out in it all day!

Were tehy differnt scales?

My cdc scales weight 5lbs heavier then mine at home:(

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER get weighed everyday - I was once doing really well on a diet, losing two stones in 2months. I was weighing myself every day...happy & motivated if the scales showed a loss...even a tidgy small one.
One saturday night I treated myself to a full pizza, the next day I had gained 5lbs on the scales and my motivation went to an all time low.
That day I pigged out and I never got back on my diet properly - all because I got weighed everyday.

Guzzle your water - focus on today and only get weighed on your W.I. days.

Good luck, you can do it. :)

Deffinately get rid of the scales...drink plenty and flush it through

Back