Welly's woes and wobbles

wellyboot

Hey all.. Well here I am ready to start tomorrow. Excited and apprehensive. Desperate to lose the weight. Makes me so unhappy yet I deal with it by eating more.. Been dieting on and off for over half my life and would love to just get rid of it, and eat to live rather than living to eat.

You only live once right? And I want to do it slim, healthy and happy x

Good luck wellyboot - have you done a VLCD before?

Hi debs. No I havent, so all new to me. Hoping the newness will help me stick with it. Well done on your loss. Fab first week x

Day 1 the scales tipped at 13-5, that's my heaviest ever except when pregnant.. So 3.5 stone to lose.. Thought I'm going to focus on getting to 12-7 first as that will be the lightest I'll have been in over 2 years.

Good luck, I was 13.12 when I started and got down to 11.5 before taking a short break and today is day 1 for me again.

Stick with it as the results are amazing :)

good luck wellyboot you seem like your in the 'zone' :) I hope your first day goes well!

Thanks guys. Day 1 went totally naff. No excuse stall, but just wasn't a good day :-(. Determined to get going tomorrow.

Don't stress hun, jump back on it. Good luck with your first week Xx

And jump back on it I did. Day 1 done. So busy I didn't have time to be hungry. Feeling happy and in control for once!!

hia , and welcome , stick with it and youll soon be feeling fab , im on day 6 and feeling really great x this site is amazing for support especially if the demons in youre head are egging you on :0)
good luck with your journey xx

sukie sue said:
hia , and welcome , stick with it and youll soon be feeling fab , im on day 6 and feeling really great x this site is amazing for support especially if the demons in youre head are egging you on :0)
good luck with your journey xx

Demons in your head! I like that. I've had a fair few weight demons I've had to battle x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for support everyone. I'm now off travelling with work for two days so this will be interesting. I've packed easy packs, so no excuse because of lack of microwaves etc.. Shakes, chicken slices and bars it is for me.

Did I read somewhere you can have diet coke??

Good luck hun, you can do it xxx

Coke zero or Dr pepper zero as a treat, in moderation, can cause cravings so go easy. 500ml a day I think is the guideline. Make sure its not diet coke.

Take it easy Xx

Back