welsh lal, day one and moody !!

welshlal

I have started on exante today and i have been sooooo moody, dont feel hungry or anything just dont seem to have any patience with the kids etc :mad:, hubby to be and i are on this together (both started today) i hope when he comes home he is not as grumpy as i am, Is this normal? will it pass? i hope so, i really want to get this weight off before the wedding next april x

Yes, sounds pretty normal for the start, your body will be telling you 'feed me, feed me... blinking well feed me', and the effort not to can be pretty tough. Just stick with it, and hopefully in a couple of days you'll be in ketosis and with any luck will have an energy burst and feel fantastic :)

Hi Welshlal,

I am on Day 5 and I must admit for the first 2/3 days my poor son was snapped at constantly however days 4 and today were much better. Feeling great now so don't give up it really will be worth it. Take lots of deep breaths and remember the reason why you are doing this :eek:

aww thanks guys, think i may be on here a lot moaning to begin with, so will apologise in advance. i think its going to take some getting used to but i am so determined to stick with it, and glad that i have found this great site to help me through.
thanks again both xx

Stay strong as it really is worth all the snappiness. I just had my W1 weigh in and I've lost 8lbs so if I can do it anyone can. It really does get easier and easier.

:wavey:

Back